Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free loot friday

Speshls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100702164901.png

oh and walli yeah, they rushed literally right before us we had a solid track on you but meh.

ik me and care teddy gud pmers

I had no idea eop was near or gunna hit us, we were coming for mm also.

#TEAM-WALLI

thanks for first fight MM, was fair decent can't complain.

Thought we had you guys in the first few minutes of fight , but I guess we couldn't hold our ground good enough.

See ya 2mrw and gj.

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Why the **** is MM flamming, and saying Foe cleared, and ****. You idiotic trolls, are doing nothing but causing hate in the pure community. Foe has the decency to post goodjob, and good fight, and you guys are creating baits. Wut a ****** community, glad I quit scape. But anyways goodjob MM.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Why the **** is MM flamming, and saying Foe cleared, and ****. You idiotic trolls, are doing nothing but causing hate in the pure community. Foe has the decency to post goodjob, and good fight, and you guys are creating baits. Wut a ****** community, glad I quit scape. But anyways goodjob MM.

u ****** mad kid? fial brid 2010 prod brid

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png