Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Sunday Trip

Speshls

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'm not surprise MM is claiming the first 'fight' a win. Wrong call by someone, so we charged but retreated back to single ASAP. We wasn't going to play your little games. Maybe you guys killed like 10 people max? Btw we had around 70ish in the first fight, but ofc MM love to make it seem like they're bosses...so continue with them fairy tales.

Second fight /facepalm

My vid is rendering 55% atm, so yeah the atomic bomb is coming soon.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Lmao where's the end to scribbs vid?

3l
Attack - 75 |Strength - 99|Defence - 1 | Mage - 99 | Range - 99 |Hitpoints - 92 | Prayer - 52 | Summoning - 72

Combat - 87+9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtz8Ejp2OFU&hl=en_US&fs=1

dunno bout you guys but if i was in MM position right now il feel like a complete idiot your leaders really need 2 stop telling your members lies lol and btw +1 :banana:

Why does Your Site say "Home Of the Best RuneScape Pure Clan" I would feel like A complete idiot if i was Foe Member. Your Leaders really need to get over the fact that you're not.

mmnumber1.png

K.. Kings of p2p sounds lame as hell. MM doesn't constantly go around saying we're the "king of runescape pure clans"... because we don't need to keep convincing ourselves.. FO, stop worrying and being so desperate. It's quite annoying, it's like playing rs vs a little girl clan.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

idk exact numbers but we went up like 45 kills today on the kill tracker xD

weeeeeeeeee

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

It's funny because last week you cleared Foe and then left while Foe were returning with alot aswell and you claimed a win. Now Foe clear you and leave and claim a win and you guys start complaining lol.

Anyways. Full out? Mm vs Foe.

heartline8.gif

It's funny because last week you cleared Foe and then left while Foe were returning with alot aswell and you claimed a win. Now Foe clear you and leave and claim a win and you guys start complaining lol.

Anyways. Full out? Mm vs Foe.

I'll personally challenge FOE to a full out if you give me nudes while holding a sign that says Toxic Slay #1 Godsword Pure.

Do we have ourselves a deal?

oh and you must either have whiskers or kitty ears

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY