Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[]Foe[] Sunday 4th July "this trip was sickening and epic at the same time."

walli

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job both MM & FOE,

Big P2P fights seem so tough imo, lots of returning :O

:smile:

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

How are you kings of P2P if u got owned by HF and did 1-1 vs us? And you left the fight just befour we got back to you, lucky you had that safe zone to hug.

just reread what you said and you'll realize how retarded that sound. HF is not a PURE clan. The first 'fight' wasn't even a battle imo, but w/e makes you sleep at night.

Kinda lol'd at this:

And you left the fight just befour we got back to you, lucky you had that safe zone to hug.

Hypocrite, much? Don't MM try to leave the battlefield once it's cleared before we can return? Oh and last time I checked, MM love them hills. You now see what happen when you're not on a hill, right?

One of the first topics i've seen where a clan has put in where they lost. That's really odd.

Goodjob and nice trip :D

Not just any loss, a fail mistake by an FOE rank and a humiliating GWAS!

Gj with the revenge Foe.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

:)

Maybe if MM sign up for PCT P2P Full Outs, we'll end the controversial with who's #1 P2P. Other than that I don't see MM accepting a P2P Full Out in clan wars.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

:)

Maybe if MM sign up for PCT P2P Full Outs, we'll end the controversial with who's #1 P2P. Other than that I don't see MM accepting a P2P Full Out in clan wars.

Agreed. Not like they're going to accept a p2p fight for Jagex cup either, gonna make us f2p I'm sure.

FOE #1 p2p

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"