Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devastation closes

one day eop will close, its just you guys never have the bollocks to do it :) you just slump, team with clans till ur back on your feet then have a mad recruiting spreee, settle in your #3-4 spot for a month then slowly decline into a slump. and then the process begins again

they already did close lol they just reopened

times was #1 addy daddy

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont regret anything i said, ill say it now if you like, ir sucks and wont ever have what it takes to reach high ranks, not with the current leadership that is.

anything else?

looks like dv couldnt make it either LOL.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

one day eop will close, its just you guys never have the bollocks to do it :) you just slump, team with clans till ur back on your feet then have a mad recruiting spreee, settle in your #3-4 spot for a month then slowly decline into a slump. and then the process begins again

better than pulling 10 to a trip for the past 5 months LOL.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Sucks, sorry to hear about Devastation closing. Bad for the pure world when we lose another clan. Good luck with whatever you guys have planned. RIP

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Closing is never easy, but when you're unable to put 100% effort into the clan, its better this way. I had fun being a part of Dv for nearly 3years, and I'd like to thank everyone that been a member of Dv during those years. Also thanks to all pure clans that actually played fair and made it fun clan pking.

R.I.P Devastation :(

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

inb4/after recruiters

and i'm just gonna say what we're all thinking

gf 0wnage, we told you.

Why the **** would you say that idiot?

Dv and IR had our little rivalry i grew to love. You guys made 09 a great year for IR.. Good Luck with what ever you leaders and members decide to do.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Finally, been predicting this for quite a while now.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Such faggotry. Shouldn't have closed.

Hard luck fellas, I know its been tough on your pull the last few months, should have stepped it up and got back to your old form.

Unlucky lads, RIP.

x

tmapw.png

Good run guys. I was dv for around a year until stuff went down which resulted in me being kicked.

Will always be my favorite pure clan even over my own. Even though we never were #1 had probably the greatest community i've been in. Loved being a rank in it and having loads of fun even during bad trips have a hella good time on vent.

Respect to 0wnage mxd paddy jef for keeping it running so long. You guys did well.

RIP Dv

-Roman