Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trip Topics

Why do we bother? There's four different versions to be found of every tile that was turned during the trips, and it's not like we'll recruit any members with making these topics. All that read these threads are either from the clan itself posting it, the rivaling clan trying to start ****, or just fanboys that have made up their minds long ago about what clan they're joining if not already joined, something which these topics do not influence at all. What's the point? :confused:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support. Back when clanning was actually fun, we never used to see topics as full as idiocy as the ones we see today...

ie. the inclusion random posts that are meant to be blunt/funny yet they are just retarded. why bother posting on a topic if your just going to be a *******.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

No one reads em lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I know people are competative about which topic gets more views/replies as well lol.

The whole clan hating mentality seems bizarre to me. Clans like to think they are different, but the demographic of clans is largely similar from one to another.

I used to enjoy reading some of the earlier PC topics; the pictures, videos, seeing how a clan was progressing, even reading the narrative. I've changed, but I'm sure there are people who still think a bit like I used to think.

I'm going to finish before I sound more pretentious then I probably am already.

Reported, this should be clan discussion

U r gonna b banned

But on a more serious note, it helps fuel rivalries

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

what ever happened to saying ur gfs in edge and not returning.

oh, how i remember those days, pure warring was so simple and to the point back then..

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I know people are competative about which topic gets more views/replies as well lol.

The whole clan hating mentality seems bizarre to me. Clans like to think they are different, but the demographic of clans is largely similar from one to another.

I used to enjoy reading some of the earlier PC topics; the pictures, videos, seeing how a clan was progressing, even reading the narrative. I've changed, but I'm sure there are people who still think a bit like I used to think.

I'm going to finish before I sound more pretentious then I probably am already.

not really most mm don't even use this site

im sure partly because you can't believe anything on here considering there's 8 versions of every fight

either

A.) mods need to merge topics (like on rsc) when no winner can be declared

B.) they need to determine a winner and close the losers topic until they edit false information

edit: and that was just addressing your first point, tl;dr on everything else

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

>implying every one of your clans dont aim to have a successful enough pk trip to post a topic about it afterwards.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

not really most mm don't even use this site

im sure partly because you can't believe anything on here considering there's 8 versions of every fight

either

A.) mods need to merge topics (like on rsc) when no winner can be declared

B.) they need to determine a winner and close the losers topic until they edit false information

edit: and that was just addressing your first point, tl;dr on everything else

pm: i'm damn sneaky in RS

edit: not on PW tho i'm 40% warn :(

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Didn't read replies. People post them to show how their clan did. Whether they're read or not is irrelevant and I don't think anyone goes out to make a topic in here to recruit members. Just fuels fires and shows off.

I understand what your point is this though and won't say you aren't right.

Hi KEVIN!!!

I'm not sure to be honest, it's getting to the point where we like need officials to watch fights and they should decide who won lol.

In all honestly there is no clear winner anymore since it's so easy to return or claim this or that happened. One of the reasons I miss higher level wild run-ins, if you died, you couldn't return in 10 seconds.

craig_sig_finished.gif

this is what ive been saying for ages but then i get morons "fanboys" like xihfag saying "get off this topic then" lol. It's actually quite amusing to me that you have finally worked this out, especailly from Mm since they always have their topic up 5 minutes after their trips ended! Keep it up self proclaimed #1 gs pure!

hotkeying.gif