Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All the Way Turned Up.

Duval

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRAVIS PORTER AND WACKA FLOCKA FLAMEEE!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!!

Lovin the topic title

if we are going back to the song title then it is "All The Way Turnt Up."

Anyways Good Job Chaotic

xdf1vq.png

yeah we did evan. The first fight was matched. if not then u had +1 on us we never had any over you. When the vid is done ill show u. and im just fine actually Inu Hows Tr doing you?. And yes we did run into Cp vs Cpr on sunday it was at Bhb . and we pulled 45 vs Cp 45 at Pcl 47 on saturday and 42 Chaotic member's on sunday. Tuesday Prep vs Dp pulled 43 and had another one vs Eop right after and pulled 35. Today we had 34 and tomorrow i hope for 50+. So Teaming is just a excuse you use mr Cpr cuz i kinda remember Cpr + df every sunday cause you cant compete. And im saying Cp can only compete with Chaotic B\c yes compared To Cp Eop fi mm dp all them top Clan's we arent very good against. But Cp cant compete with them Either or you wouldnt be on this topic trolling and talking **** when you know we cant beat you in F2P i can Agree 100%. So before you say im talking down on my clan im not, B\c for damn MANY good Reason's i know Chaotic isnt trash or a bad clan or i wouldnt be open talking about how i merked your clan in some way. And yes Cpr and Cp and everyone else you have lost to Ch one way or another its life get over it. We are not as bad as most of you think. Give us a chance and you'll see alot more then what your Looking at. I love how ppl look at ONE person in a clan and it ruins the whole thing. Yes im the leader but we have ranks for other reason's "I" dont make up for Chaotic. "we" make up for Chaotic. So dont pin everything i do or someone else on Chaotic because we are so much better then you think.

My last post after i post the vid.

Thanks,

Duval

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

yeah we did evan. The first fight was matched. if not then u had +1 on us we never had any over you. When the vid is done ill show u. and im just fine actually Inu Hows Tr doing you?. And yes we did run into Cp vs Cpr on sunday it was at Bhb . and we pulled 45 vs Cp 45 at Pcl 47 on saturday and 42 Chaotic member's on sunday. Tuesday Prep vs Dp pulled 43 and had another one vs Eop right after and pulled 35. Today we had 34 and tomorrow i hope for 50+. So Teaming is just a excuse you use mr Cpr cuz i kinda remember Cpr + df every sunday cause you cant compete. And im saying Cp can only compete with Chaotic B\c yes compared To Cp Eop fi mm dp all them top Clan's we arent very good against. But Cp cant compete with them Either or you wouldnt be on this topic trolling and talking **** when you know we cant beat you in F2P i can Agree 100%. So before you say im talking down on my clan im not, B\c for damn MANY good Reason's i know Chaotic isnt trash or a bad clan or i wouldnt be open talking about how i merked your clan in some way. And yes Cpr and Cp and everyone else you have lost to Ch one way or another its life get over it. We are not as bad as most of you think. Give us a chance and you'll see alot more then what your Looking at. I love how ppl look at ONE person in a clan and it ruins the whole thing. Yes im the leader but we have ranks for other reason's "I" dont make up for Chaotic. "we" make up for Chaotic. So dont pin everything i do or someone else on Chaotic because we are so much better then you think.

Thanks,

Duval

Atleast we didn't team with a massing CC 1-45Defence, and that was wgeb CPR was in a slump, Give me some proof of CPR Vs CP Bhbank because we and CP know we only fought once at Dwarvs. /End Peace pm me your proof then Cya. Grats on "All the way turned up" lol.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Thanks,

Duval

I think I know what happend on our own Pk trip, lets ask CP.... YO CP, last Sunday when we had that pkri where you rushed us before we set up to defend, did CH crash and win???

Also yes we teamed with DF for a bit a few sundays ago, but we never then went on purewarfare topics n claimed that we kicked people's arses.

oh, btw

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8869/100709234955.png - rated

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4087/100709234954.png - Baby Zetex

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3581/100709234953.png - Gillky

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1702/100709234941.png - Duom

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4324/100709234944.png - TiTeez

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5818/100709234940.png - Bleeeed

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5918/100709234921.png - I be 408

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9449/100709234918.png - Jee Spawt

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5519/100709234745.png - Itz Versace

(they were just the one's I caught)

All them guys aint on your ml, I knew a few of them changed there names (itz versace) but common, keep that thing updated + dont bring clan friends to an event when your gonna use that event to flame other clans

kthxbye

I'll be honest Chaotic has been through its slumps and thats what makes a clan stronger if you go through a slump.

You guys are now rising as it seems and are improving lots in the beginning when you opened i just thought of you guys as another newb clan who would close in no time but you proved me wrong and most likely alot more people too.

Keep it up guys :D

Thanks for the postive comments im glad some of you See the good in my clan. im here to stay pure world get used to me and Chaotic.

14wc5fo.jpg

very good job. you guys gave us a tough fight today. big respect for having the balls to give it a try, and you guys really impressed all of tlp.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Thanks gotcho we had you by +2 i think when it was like 22 v 20 for 3mins straight and then we got clumped you took it to 18 20 v 18 and then we died down. Was prob the funniest fight i learned alot from just watching you thanks for the New Plan's :]

14wc5fo.jpg

wow whats up with all these so called p2p clans loosing to f2p based clans...

taking nothing away, goodjob chaotic

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

funny the amount of cpr + cp replies crying, from the same few ppl too :cool:

anyways gj your p2p performance seems to have improved alot, maybe this is from better leadership than you previously had, idk.

and for the retards complaining, about ch making the topic, its in event aftermath, if people stopped posting this part of pw would be pointless.

monkey.jpg

The fact a topic about PCL is started is sad. We pulled 30 at peak to PCL and we don't even have signups, might I add that only 2 out of 30 were invites, rest were on ML. Duval honestly if you'd love to test out CPR's true strength you'd propose a fullout to us, after all you beat us 99.8% of the time right? Lets see if your memberlist, which has 12 more than us can size up. NO massing ofc. Which I'm sure would happen. LMAO. What a joke.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

We havent had signups in a month and we out pull u with our eye's closed :\

14wc5fo.jpg