Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back to the Future

Jonty

Your numbers are off by a lot.We had 45 ending in CLW after our sperm hill fight, and we only had 68 starting. And I don't know what the **** you're on about with your little vent DDOS **** because we have nothing to do with it, and if you're going to start making empty little threats, you better up your p2p game and make sure you get your mass recruited invites get 30 def too because this **** is far from over.

45w2jk.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your numbers are off by a lot.We had 45 ending in CLW after our sperm hill fight, and we only had 68 starting. And I don't know what the **** you're on about with your little vent DDOS **** because we have nothing to do with it, and if you're going to start making empty little threats, you better up your p2p game and make sure you get your mass recruited invites get 30 def too because this **** is far from over.

You had 45 falled in after the initial fight in which you ran into clan wars.

We chased you into southern clan wars, fell in, and went around to the north onto sperm hill.

We re-rushed you, forcing you into a safe zone once again, killing many of you, forcing you to hop, resulting in the ending being 0.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

na m8

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You Were indtending to Crash our fight with DP and your leaders knew we were in a fight you just wanted a Easy win because Foe and MM were to much for you And you hit DP's Side and killed about 5-10 Dp and before u touched 1 TLP member we had 38+ in CLW

Nice False info BRO

GJ EOP.

And I'm sorry M0nk, you can't really moan about addy when you went to a trip in full rune ;o

^this rofl.

And i'm just going to adress all of you at once.

1) All the EOP opts in my topic are accurate, seeing as it seems 5 people took an orb of counting with them today

2) The opt's i have listed for Fatality were scouted, i can not be responsible for mains or any other people you bring on trips with you that are not in your CC.

3) SS4J pm'ing our leader telling us to improve our teamspeak security and threatening to ddos him makes it pretty obvious who was ******* with our teamspeak

4) @ TLP i apologised for the crash, i don't know what more you want from me. And yes it was hard to find fights at the time seeing as clans like Failtality do not come out until like 2 hours after everyone else.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Hey this topic Doesn't mention the 2 times Eop crashed Cp vs Dp today? :dry:

Drunk's Legandary escape!:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10