Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a F2P based clan.

perfektion

Just started getting back into Runescape after a long hiatus. I'm searching for a very F2P based clan. I CAN do member activities but i prefer to pk in f2p. I have prior experience. Looking for a clan of cool / friendly people, that are somewhat dedicated. Oh, and i like long walks on the beach. :cool:

COMBAT LEVEL - 64

100712155206.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I plan on having 99 strength and 85 range within 2 weeks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give Carpediem a try,

we have miniwars/preps everyday and have mandatory trips on the weekends, I can safely say our community is not like others, but It is fun :P, come in #carpediem to have a look any time and feel free to query me on irc if you want to chat about CR my irc is Andy|Ibeat.

Our site is http://carpediem-rs.com

take a look there also to know more about us :)

good luck with your choosing.

monkey.jpg

Carpediem is a F2P/P2P based low level pure clan that fits your description perfectly.

We have both member and F2P events, however the majority of our events are F2P based.

You can check us out at www.carpediem-rs.com or by coming to our IRC channel #carpediem.

Proud Ex Council member of Carpediem
Proud Member of Intense Redemption

#Carpediem like many above have mentioned, be part of the rise.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#Carpediem for a F2p based clan with members your level.

(01:29:43) -[GL]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [CR] Carpediem ( http://www.carpediem-rs.com ) | Members: 51 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 63.7)

Not only that but we have a great family like community which we would make you feel apart of, We are growing into one of the best low level pure clans and I would like you to be apart of it.

Check out our site or just hang in our IRC to get to know us, Goodluck with whoever you join.

http://www.carpediem-rs.com/

#Carpediem

I recommend you try Trauma, it is a fresh newly opened clan that has already begun to make its presence known. A well devised team of players to manage the clan and realistic goals they set for themselves daily. Perhaps you can contribute to its growth.

regisv.png

Check us out man, http://www.eop-rs.com and our irc is #Clan-Eop if you want to drop by. We are F2P based but we also do P2P aswell, however we are constantly having F2P mini's every day, at all times, and we usually have pk trips everyday aswell, or atleast once every 2 days. Stop by and check us out if you want, and holla at me if you got any questionnnss, take care bro.

thekingu.png

You'd need a few hp levels, or something else to compensate at least, if you're interested at checking out the Eruption of Pures.

We're arguably the most active clan in the F2P server atm, with 5+ f2p mini's a day, and multiple weekday f2p pk trips, as well as a prep or two a week, and our friday/saturday f2p pk trips ^.^

If you would rather stay that combat, Cr, CP or Ch would fit you nicely.

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Join fatality, probably the most respectable f2p clan for your level

#fatality

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp