Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Jonty

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, You weren't at trips anyways. Let me show of EOP's flame.

100717182150.png

Who started flame? Eop did.

Anyways, Good Job Eop again.

You guys were flaming all last week, we were expecting you too back it up in battle this week.

We were all disappointed.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Thats a nice pic you got there, pretty much sums up the topic in one.

Joe you wanna start doing our topics?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lol, You weren't at trips anyways. Let me show of EOP's flame.

100717182150.png

Who started flame? Eop did.

Anyways, Good Job Eop again.

It didn't start today, it started when they did everything a few months ago when we were in our slump.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Well on the vid, it shows at 3:19, FOE running out of CLW, so notice that we all bolted into CLW? there were tons of white dots on the minimap. I'm not sure how EOP can claim a win on that one.

9kqihk.png

slumptality

lol

didnt you go from 80 pull to ~50 in 1 week?

At least we kept #1 for a month on our rise, and needed someone to hack our forums (you) to bring us down.. no1s even touched you yet your numbers are dropping like flies.

45w2jk.gif

Well on the vid, it shows at 3:19, FOE running out of CLW, so notice that we all bolted into CLW? there were tons of white dots on the minimap. I'm not sure how EOP can claim a win on that one.

pretty much..ur own vid backs it up, if foe didnt want to interfere at all they couldve exited clw through the south.

1) Pulled 60 not 50

2) Bad weekend for everyones pulls except FOE

3) Na m8

Also, at Blck, the vid clearly shows you getting pushed into cw well before FOE rushing, and numerous fatality members running in and out of clan wars during the fight. It also shows FOE being out for a good 30+ seconds before the last Fi go into cw.

7431051924523195.png

slumptality

lol

didnt you go from 80 pull to ~50 in 1 week?

At least we kept #1 for a month on our rise, and needed someone to hack our forums (you) to bring us down.. no1s even touched you yet your numbers are dropping like flies.

We have been pulling 70+ for 2 straight months now. Today was an off day for all clans (including yourself). We pulled the same as the top clan in F2P (MM) so I don`t think our pull was that bad today compared to the other clans.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

1) Pulled 60 not 50

3) Na m8

Also, at Blck, the vid clearly shows you getting pushed into cw well before FOE rushing, and numerous fatality members running in and out of clan wars during the fight. It also shows FOE being out for a good 30+ seconds before the last Fi go into cw.

are u blind? how does it show u pushing us into clw? it doesnt matter if the slow fi didnt get into clw when foe was out, we called in clw immediately and the majority left.

just so you know, the white dots in clw while the fight was going on was not fi..

1) Pulled 60 not 50

3) Na m8

No Jonty, I don't want to flame because I want a friendly clan rivalry. In the video, I don't see any FI members running in and out of CLW. From 3:00:-3:15, it literally looks like white dots are dominating your map. At 3:19, you can clearly see SOME foe running out, then a few seconds later all the dots in CLW shift towards the opening, and we all bolted into CLW.

Look, we're not claiming a win, my point is that you didn't push us, so you guys can't claim a win :confused: .

9kqihk.png

Idk if you call clearing them in 5 seconds competing, Maybe they shouldn't talk so much if they can't handle it.

We are just backing up our words with actions right now.

Soz for the title though.

goop fi doesnt say a word too u so please just shut up and let the fights do the talking

xncgb5.jpg

The bottom line is, they were well out of clan wars before Fi decided to run in. It was pretty obvious by the time you went into cw that they weren't crashing, yet you ran inside anyway, or were pushed.

Also, seeing as you declined to fight us again once FOE had left, you obviously knew what the outcome was.

7431051924523195.png

Nah mate our numbered never dropped from 80-50 in one week, everyone pulled pretty low this week except FOE. We peaked at 66 today, and ended our trip after a few hours of playing hide and go seek with 50+ people left still, which is more than what you guys had at your peak. I also wouldn't say you guys were #1 for a month, you beat MM a couple times and claimed you were #1 cause you won a couple fights, then you guys got cocky and look where it got you, once MM put you in your place, you decided to start beef with us instead, and trust me it doesn't really get you anywhere. It would be much better to have a friendly rivalry rather than dealing with all this crap, honestly....

Lesson of the month: Do not talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

I still try to like you guys FI, we kinda go way back in a way....sometimes you guys just make it hard for me, thats all. (no h0m0)

thekingu.png

goop fi doesnt say a word too u so please just shut up and let the fights do the talking

Thats exactly what we are doing m8. It's what we have been doing for the last month, and we will do it next week, and the week after, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that until people like you stop attending Fi trips and we are satisfied that the balance has been restored :)

7431051924523195.png

The bottom line is, they were well out of clan wars before Fi decided to run in. It was pretty obvious by the time you went into cw that they weren't crashing, yet you ran inside anyway, or were pushed.

Also, seeing as you declined to fight us again once FOE had left, you obviously knew what the outcome was.

1) false, when the first batch of foe ran out (around 5-10?) we didn't do ****, then the rest of foe came out. about 3-5 seconds later fi left..as seen in your vid

2) we logged & hopped before foe left, so it couldn't have been possible.

No, at 3:19 you can see all of FI is there, the exact time a handful of foe ran out. We stayed until the dots in cw shifted to the opening, then we piled out.

After that, we were standing on S hill when TLP rushed us, so of course we couldn't fight you silly :laugh:

Anyways good job EOP, maybe we'll have a clean and undisputed fight next time. :cool:

9kqihk.png

Why do you guys keep posting the same stuff over and over again, if thats whats going to help you sleep tonight, then by all means, be my guest. But it's not our fault you guys ran into CW, we never ran into CW. If FOE was going to crash, they probably would have done it right away, when they came out of CW, they were out for a nice bit before you guys even ran in. If they crashed right away then it would be understandable that you went into CW, but they never touched anyone at all, and your staff/members should have realized this if they paid any attention whatsoever. If they didn't notice, then thats their fault, not ours, therefore since we were the last clan standing in multi, we CAN claim a win. if you guys wanted a second go at us, you should have accepted our pkri offer. This is my own opinion and im not saying it's true, but to me, it looked like we were winning that fight right from the start.

P.S - Our lines of E were sexy. <3

Anywho good fight nonetheless, win or lose...lets just cut down on the drama boys.

thekingu.png