Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inception

`Pure

I coulda swore it toppled over at the very end, and they had all 3 kicks out, how would he have gone 4 stages deep for that to have also been a dream? Dont know movie confused the **** outta me

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I coulda swore it toppled over at the very end, and they had all 3 kicks out, how would he have gone 4 stages deep for that to have also been a dream? Dont know movie confused the **** outta me

he could have been in limbo the whole movie

MIND****

Arp-1.png

But he built it out of a memory which would be the same every time he just never saw their faces

which is why i think he was still dreaming. how could he have had a memory that hadn't happened yet

Arp-1.png

**** your right, But Limbo didnt look like the real world, Errr, Headache lmfao

am0ns.jpg

I went to the driveins Saw Inception then Eclipse, not a twilight fan and enjoyed Eclipse more than Inception, Thought it was to drawn out.

am0ns.jpg

idk mabye its just me but i dont get it? :mellow:

It's ok babe,

Back on topic. It wasn't a dream! Cuz I dont wanna see an Inception 2, the first one wasnt that great lol.

am0ns.jpg

I went to the driveins Saw Inception then Eclipse, not a twilight fan and enjoyed Eclipse more than Inception, Thought it was to drawn out.

if you liked twilight more than inception you're either a teenage girl or have a terrible attention span and/or weren't smart enough to understand it all

Arp-1.png

I understood it just to much thinking, GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take it back to save myself the flame Ill jump on the bandwagon TWILIGHTS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS Inception still sucked =D

am0ns.jpg

Shhh Dont say that! lol

am0ns.jpg