Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TP vs FOE ~ Trepidation vs Final Ownage Elite

Gods Tuna

you posting that definitely makes you a better person

grats

actually, i was being serious

****** jerks these days...

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Lol Fo is slumping.

It must be, if you forgot how to spell its name . .

actually Foe isn't even the clan's name, it's the Initials lol.

So you forgot how to spell it's initials; Three Letters.

Couldn't get three letters right. Well, at least you could get two of the letters right.

On that thought, I don't think you're quite ready to be in a clan that spells its initials with three letters.

Since you only seem to be able to recite the name of a clan with two letters, spelling its initials, I recommend you join a more easier-to-refer-to clan with only two letters in it's initials such as MM, CD, TP, FI, DF, IR, TR, CR,"IO" lol.

Who knows? Maybe you might have to dumb down to a ONE letter clan like "T" used to be (Trauma)

Maybe after further lessons regarding the English Alphabet, you'll be ready for more difficult-to-refer-to, three-letter clan initials such as POT, TLP, FOE, etc

Don't quote this if you are an idiot that doesn't understand my frustration with people that don't take the time to read-over what they post.

Please.

Couldn't get three letters right. Well, at least you could get two of the letters right.

On that thought, I don't think you're quite ready to be in a clan that spells its initials with three letters.

Since you only seem to be able to recite the name of a clan with two letters, spelling its initials, I recommend you join a more easier-to-refer-to clan with only two letters in it's initials such as MM, CD, TP, FI, DF, IR, TR, CR,"IO" lol.

Who knows? Maybe you might have to dumb down to a ONE letter clan like "T" used to be (Trauma)

Maybe after further lessons regarding the English Alphabet, you'll be ready for more difficult-to-refer-to, three-letter clan initials such as POT, TLP, FOE, etc

Don't quote this if you are an idiot that doesn't understand my frustration with people that don't take the time to read-over what they post.

Please.

He is foe BRA, was a troll. That made u waste 5 minutes of your life, ahahahahaaha.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Please.

D BOW KO

rip jon sniping.

#TEAM-WALLI

Please.

rof get trolled

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

Btw, how's Defiance going? I checked the site the other day and saw that you seemed to be keeping yourselves busy with "HOT GIF's" amirite?

I wouldn't talk trash when we 3-0'd your clan yesterday after you brought 2 mains with gear L. We've pulled 20+ each day of this week, so I think we're doing fine! How's the ocassional CWA?

Good job!

I wouldn't talk trash when we 3-0'd your clan yesterday after you brought 2 mains with gear L. We've pulled 20+ each day of this week, so I think we're doing fine! How's the ocassional CWA?

Good job!

#1 Who the **** are you?

#2 I'm sure he was just mad that 'leader' of yours trashed US without being provoked at all

#1 Who the **** are you?

#2 I'm sure he was just mad that 'leader' of yours trashed US without being provoked at all

1) You never put the namer card, when you're some random kid that probably started clanning when clan wars was made, and you're in a random p2p cwa clan that's practically dead.

2) Our leaders make sure we aren't dead in activity!

if i dont **** myself laughing at this topic ill be surprised.

grats to the clan thats been dead for 4 months without closure to beating the #1 pure clan in a mini that i can vow to swear 2 u that they dont give a **** about. They were probably using magic shortbows and **** like that. Rofl.

And why the **** does it matter if our site has .gifs? Are you ******* 10 years old? Do you not like women? It's A. You're gay. Or B. You just dont socialize with ladies.

Peace.