Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TP vs FOE ~ Trepidation vs Final Ownage Elite

Gods Tuna

trepidationvsfoe-1.png

A few days ago Trepidation faced FOE for the first time

in a 9v9 Mini War. Here is what happened.

Round 1

Trepidation Ends 4/9 opts

Final Ownage Ends 0/9 opts

Round 2

Trepidation Ends 2/9 opts

Final Ownage Ends 0/9 opts

Round 3

Trepidation Ends 0/9 opts

Final Ownage Ends 5/9 opts

Trepidation wins 2-1

Video

PICS

tnp9dyke.png

l70k1k.png

want to join us?

apply at http://www.rs-tp.com/

or chill in #clan-t

congrats-1-1-1.png

Hi, are you mad? I distinctly remember a few months back when you thought Defiance was, QUOTE ON QUOTE "The next foe? No . . . Better."

I was chillin in your guy's IRC cause Steven was in their for some reason, and I remember Dylan spamming the channel with "GEAR UP FOR P2P MINI VS FOE! THIS IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT EVENT YET!", as if you thought you stood a chance. I was bored so I figured I'd show up just to see you get 3-0'd like nothing.

Our experience was quite opposite in the way that we had no idea we would win and was only doing the war cause no one else could pull more than 7.

Oh and btw . . we pulled 12. Foe was the one who could only pull 9, so r U mad? This was no full out.

Btw, how's Defiance going? I checked the site the other day and saw that you seemed to be keeping yourselves busy with "HOT GIF's" amirite?

Hi, are you mad? I distinctly remember a few months back when you thought Defiance was, QUOTE ON QUOTE "The next foe? No . . . Better."

I was chillin in your guy's IRC cause Steven was in their for some reason, and I remember Dylan spamming the channel with "GEAR UP FOR P2P MINI VS FOE! THIS IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT EVENT YET!", as if you thought you stood a chance. I was bored so I figured I'd show up just to see you get 3-0'd like nothing.

Our experience was quite opposite in the way that we had no idea we would win and was only doing the war cause no one else could pull more than 7.

Oh and btw . . we pulled 12. Foe was the one who could only pull 9, so r U mad? This was no full out.

Btw, how's Defiance going? I checked the site the other day and saw that you seemed to be keeping yourselves busy with "HOT GIF's" amirite?

dont want to rain on your parade but judging from your bad *** paragraph's it is indeed you who is mad :x

monkey.jpg

OMG CONGRATS #1 P2P NOW

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Good job but this is in the wrong section.

Edit- btw the video is laggy and should be full screen other wise it just make it look boring.

Just giving a suggestion.

Edit again - btw 2nd round you should have gotten someone to vid that was in the fight.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

No, but I'm pretty sure you are.

This belongs in the miniwar section.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

dont want to rain on your parade but judging from your bad *** paragraph's it is indeed you who is mad :x

Lol I think you're right. I am mad. I'm mad at Nasty for posting on our topic with negative crap and then editing it as soon as I get ready to quote it.

Good job but this is in the wrong section.

Edit- btw the video is laggy and should be full screen other wise it just make it look boring.

Just giving a suggestion.

Yeah, sorry about that. Tuna should of known where to post it . . .

btw I got your kill message twice <3

Shay you've always been a ****** troll.

Wasn't trolling

you're welcome, friend <3

And nice editing skills dawg

Still in the wrong section

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg