Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ze Cycle

Matty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me when a clan slumps its basically what Fi did (sorry to use you as an example). They vanish off the radar. You dont see them at weekends at any trips, you dont see them pking midweek, rarely see miniswars from them or preps.

Sounds like FOE in late spring/summer 2007.

128250368099.gif

For me when a clan slumps its basically what Fi did (sorry to use you as an example). They vanish off the radar. You dont see them at weekends at any trips, you dont see them pking midweek, rarely see miniswars from them or preps.

Ml size, Opts do not determine a slump imo.

Even when we have had smaller mls and/or not pulled the same as we have done in recent times we have always competed and always been winning.

So if you want to argue it some more than go ahead. Most people are stupid and instead of creditting themselves for how well their clan is doing they rather put all the credit to their success on another clan doing bad.

Makes no sense.. think about it.

We vanished because our entire staff quit and wanted to close Fatality. But we weren't going to let that happen. So we took our hits and are rebuilding, simple as that. And we ALWAYS had minis and preps so idk what you're talking about but when you pull 12 to a f2p trip and go to pulling from even 40-100 I consider that the most improved clan. However all of you are pretty thick so it's hard to get that across and until you really lose your entire leadership and many loyal members, you'll never see how hard it really is and how impressive of a feat it is to come to where we are now.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Its because no one can really stay at the top for long, so when clans randomly start doing better the constantly top clans target them and they shrink again. Clans that are constantly on the top and pulling well are clans that have built up a HUGE community over time and no matter what happens they will always have member true to them.

334p4pc.gif

We vanished because our entire staff quit and wanted to close Fatality. But we weren't going to let that happen. So we took our hits and are rebuilding, simple as that. And we ALWAYS had minis and preps so idk what you're talking about but when you pull 12 to a f2p trip and go to pulling from even 40-100 I consider that the most improved clan. However all of you are pretty thick so it's hard to get that across and until you really lose your entire leadership and many loyal members, you'll never see how hard it really is and how impressive of a feat it is to come to where we are now.

lol.

Foe was ran around cha0s pur3 and called his clan for years.

He left and **** was tough.. u man up and get on with it.

Your leadership back then with verde and them lot was **** so losing them would only benefit.

Also i dont get, are you arguing that wasnt a slump or sumin.. i dunno..

either way i dont care, clans can slump do well, wtf they want lol i dont care i do my **** with foe u do urs =]

#TEAM-WALLI

People leave and join clans like if it's nothing, kids these days can't stay dedicated, but in the long run it helps, as it shows what your clan is capable of doing (ex: getting out of slumps, etc)

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

It's because some clans get 2 cocky exemple Fi was able to take fo and mm like 2 months ago but they thought they could be #1 easily and eventually they end up not as strong as they thought so now they're slumping. Now eop is probably #3 f2p and if their leadership is being to cocky as fi's 1, they will start slumping 2.

and then we got hacked lol.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Simple because some clans think clanning is all about pulling big opts and winning, which it's not...i'd rather be pulling 50 and having a good community than pulling 100 and having a **** community. In EOP we know how to have fun with whatever opts we have, that way if we pull lower than usual we don't really lose momentum, we just find another way to have just as much fun as we would with bigger options. Right now I kinda hate being #3 aswell, because we're in a league of our own and it's awkward trying to find fair fights. Alot of clans when they reach #3, they can only go so far before they begin to slump because of the situation they're in, right now EOP is in that situation, so we have to adapt our way around it to prevent that from happening. Clans predicted we would slump months ago, guess not. :$

thekingu.png

We've already been through the cycle, doubt its going to happen again.

And we didn't just lose momentum and die off like DP and Fi, we had FOE and MM team us for a month, as well as having to change forums, half our staff retiring at once, and like 30 epidemic joining then leaving.

i laughed, trust me eop will slump again whether u believe it or not. and yes you do loose momentum and die off for a few month. Foe and mm never teamed you, when you were #3 and foe were #4 you were just beating foe, then mm dropped E so u helped epidemic so foe helped mm. then E died into Eop and then mm beat eop solo 100 v 120.

but anyway OT

as walli said, its rather because the midweek is really inactive, or another case is the leadership can go inactive or struggle to see why their members dont have fun...whether its by getting dropped on weekends, bad leading throughout trips or simply because leaders dont keep their members interested.

the leadership is the core of the clan, and if the leadership struggles then so does the clan

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Your leadership back then with verde and them lot was **** so losing them would only benefit.

That's the only part you're right about. Well partially. It wasn't beneficial back then because we simply had no ranks left, but it certainly was a good decision if you look at it now.

128250368099.gif

then E died into Eop and then mm beat eop solo 100 v 120.

E died into DP i dont get why you think they died into eop

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

We beat MM 120 v 100, the only time we lost that weekend was when we had just fought mm, then foe, then mm returned and his us again before we banked so we ran into clan wars.

We beat FOE + MM numerous times that saturday like 120 v 180.

so ya, fail troll etc.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

or if you're CP you get #3 for 2 months then #7 for 10 months then #3 for 2 months then #7 for 10

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

or if you're CP you get #3 for 2 months then #7 for 10 months then #3 for 2 months then #7 for 10

?? coming from the guy with yugioh in his profile picture!!!!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

no. they died into eop, lost to mm 120v100 then they all left eop and joined dp.

this ^

We beat MM 120 v 100, the only time we lost that weekend was when we had just fought mm, then foe, then mm returned and his us again before we banked so we ran into clan wars.

We beat FOE + MM numerous times that saturday like 120 v 180.

so ya, fail troll etc.

made my day, im sure the topic is on pure warfare bro, this is by far the most ******** u have chatted, so yea it wasnt a troll, it was a fact.

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp