Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption F2p Pk Trip 7/24

Elmos

f2pb.png

We started the trip with a disappointing pull.... 26.

That was unexcuseable. We had more sign ups than that and we just came off a 50 pull yestoday.

With the low pull we started...

With only LPC's out, we got some fights with them.

Please don't mind if the information is inaccurate.

Fight 1

IR Starting: 26

IR Ending: 26

Zenith + IO Starting: 30

Zenith + IO Ending: 25?

The first fight of our trip is hitting Zenith when they're right next to clan wars... We killed like 5 of them, oh well free loots.

huwy6.png

Fight 2

IR Starting: 26

IR Ending: 18?

Complexity Starting: 38

Complexity Ending: 15?

Temptation Starting (Crashing): 20

Temptation Ending: 8?

Then we had a fight with Complexity at level 18 oblisks. Complexity outpulled us by around 10, but we didn't give up. Our high levels can't attack anyone of their clan so that was a negative for us.

It looked pretty even as we held our ground until Temptation (T) crashed. We slowly k0ed the other clans 1 by 1 until Complexity ran towards Bhb for some reason and Temptation ran towards Clan Wars. It was fun to own 2 clans.

ggg45t5.png

Fight 3

IR Starting: 25

IR Ending: 15

Complexity Starting: 37?

Complexity Ending: 30?

We fought them again, not very deep in the wilderness which means half of us cannot attack them. We tried our best, but our low levels couldn't kill them, so we retreated.

Fight 4

IR Ending: 25

Zenith + IO Starting: 30

Zenith + IO Ending: 23?

We rushed Zenith once again, wanting a straight out fight. But we don't know why, they didn't want to fight us and ran into clan wars. We killed a good amount of Zenith that got binded or wasn't bright enough to run back into Clan wars. Free loots once again..

iqeqx6r5.png

Fight 5

IR Ending: 17?

Complexity Starting: 35?

Complexity Ending: 20?

Zenith + IO Starting: 27?

Zenith + IO Ending: 10?

Chaotic Starting: 30?

Chaotic Ending: 10?

This was a 4-way cluster war, IR vs CX vs Z vs CH.

It started when we saw a bunch of dots, and we rushed. But apparently, Complexity was fighting Zenith. As we realized that, Chaotic rushed as well!

We held the west of the hill above clan wars fighting mainly Chaotic as Complexity and Zenith ran into clan wars. Fighting hard, we managed to down most of Chaotic's member as we were about to wrap them up and end the war.

Just when that was about to happen, Complexity re-rushed, and I believed Zenith did as well.

It just became a giant cluster, and some how, all the clans ended up in Clan wars a minute later.

7yby2xj.png

Fight 6

IR Starting: 24

Complexity Starting: 30?

Complexity Ending: 10?

Zenith + IO Starting: 25?

Zenith + IO Ending: 7?

Temptation Starting: 18

Temptation Ending: 13

This was more like a cluster war than the previous one. We started out rushing Complexity at the hill north of Clan Wars. Just when we rushed, Zenith did too from the east side. And sneaky Temptation came out of Clan wars too to join in the festival. It was a massacre. We fought and fought the cluster and some how got most of Complexity and Temptation to retreat back to Clan wars. We took that oppurtunity to push Zenith all the way to the hill on the east and cleared off every one of them that did not ran into clan wars. Then we rushed straight back west and cleared off the rest. If anyone in another clan besides IR survived, they're all in clan wars.. That fight was all about organisation and we had the best out of them. Then TLP rushed LOL. But we we're a step away from Clan Wars so we easily stepped in.

i1c4dt3.png

f23tou.png

6mp12md5.png

Fight 7

IR Starting: 18

IR Ending: 6?

Chaotic Starting: 25?

Chaotic Ending: 13?

We were just getting prayer when Chaotic rushed us. Unprepared, unpotted, we tried our best to hold our ground and win this fight. But outnumbered by 7ish, it was too hard for us. Survivors went to Bhb. Good fight Chaotic.

Fight 8

IR Starting: 16

IR Ending: 5

Chaotic Starting: 24?

Chaotic Ending: ?

Defiance Starting: 20?

Defiance Ending: ?

We wanted to have a rematch with Chaotic, so we rushed them at Chaos Altar. Half way through the fight, when everyone was low on food, Defiance rushed and pretty much owned both clans. Wasn't very nice :(

If I missed some fights my bad, and opts aren't 100% acurate so please excuse me if they aren't.

No videos are up yet.

Overall even though we had a horrible pull, we turned it into an action packed, fun trip.

g2wgo.png

Got rushed by Eop while looting my 200k loot :(

lnt9fk4v.png

6p3flpv.png

h1okg.png

Omg no orb of counting :(

Join IR Today!

http://www.Rs-IR.com

#Irclan

Hope to see you there!

-Elmo-

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Good Fighted a world 2x today. ****** pull compared to our 50 on Friday but it happens.

Wish we wouldn't have ended after CX at gdz so we could have had 24 vs CH at ca both times, would have been a different out come.

Edit: Most of your info is inaccurate,

This part...

IR Starting: 24

Complexity Starting: 30?

Complexity Ending: 10?

Zenith + IO Starting: 25?

Zenith + IO Ending: 7?

Temptation Starting: 18

Temptation Ending: 13

Cx was on north hill, Z on sperm, we cleared CX and z RUSHed in, Z then ran to NE hill we cleared them, we went back to NOrth hill and cleared out every nw of clan wars. GF world x1.

And again..

Complexity Starting: 35?

Complexity Ending: 20?

Zenith + IO Starting: 27?

Zenith + IO Ending: 10?

Chaotic Starting: 30?

Chaotic Ending: 10?

Cleared Z, and CH, Cx retreated with 10 or so. GF world x2

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

2nd!

Nice job IR - Looked like ya'll had some extremely good fights against Z and IO and whatnot, despite the pull your performance was fairly strong - props.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

We won both fights at CA lol.

However, dicked on us in the first fight.

Gratz on the fun trip.

Great Job Hugh after declining pm after pm, you hit us when you know we basically ended after Mains @ gdz and had 13 left. #1 yo.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Great Job Hugh after declining pm after pm, you hit us when you know we basically ended after Mains @ gdz and had 13 left. #1 yo.

If you want to deny your losses so vehemently then so be it. But at the end of the day we both know what happened. Gj nonetheless on your trip.

mostmantly.png

If you want to deny your losses so vehemently then so be it. But at the end of the day we both know what happened. Gj nonetheless on your trip.

Glad killing 13 IR was your highlight, try not to forget about all the hill fights. G W A S

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

rofl tbh we went to get pray and we saw u guys were getting cleared by ch from my view and i said **** ch kill them so we tried to stay on green capes but then you guys had a ******* strong return group and sandwhitched us in the middle which meant that we were the ones getting analed so i called to go south

^^ sorry for crashing that L

TBH, crashing us and trying to war us in our capes

is why we didnt war you.

Actually, its OUR capes, you're the ones who copied us :o

Either way, both clans would have had the same disadvantage of having to attack the same cape.

GJ lads, shame I couldn't be there, looked like fun (:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

TBH, crashing us and trying to war us in our capes

is why we didnt war you.

You are cute, glad to know you guys are that **** and don't know your own clan mates, Cleared x2 I believe, And for crashing????? I'm clueless all I knew about was you and CX sucking each other off saying "hehehe let's team on ir"

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Goodjob IR if you had pulled close to what you do most mandatory events you coulda gave the likes of DP a fight, Anyways this still looked like a fun trip.

PS: Casey for founder

Hii cutie.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Dude i dont even tell my clan to go for you guys cause ur capes r the same, but yeah u guys did attack us a fewetimes but it isnt really worth fighting, 1st fight was zenith vs df not u guys vs us u kinda crashed when it was way over and we had like 38 opts

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl