Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Sunday

Junior

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we kill 3 clans, and by that time half of people had died, so we called a w 66 mass, some people stayed to pick up their free l00t, so yea gf world, and df+cpr u did team dont bs and we was only clumped coz we had to run inside a gap... look vv

look how narrow our gap was, i blame ch for not barraging that.

and once ch was cleared/ran away cpr+df was just another clump fest

It's your own fault you got clumped and lost. Don't blame it on the position, because you chose to sit there. Also no IR were left alive, so IDK what your on about "free l00t" for

@ Asher, why dosnt C come out on Sundays anymore?.... Oh wait

New clans need to shut up and earn the right to flame clans. Ir has been around ages. They know what they are doing... Ch... I laughed, just stay quiet. Df. I personally, didnt hear about you untill you had a prep with IR a week ago... And CPR. I think CPR is the only clan with room to talk on this thread. Yes IR crashed the fight, but hot damn, they cleared you fast. And Df. Uh children of the corn, you must enjoy every bit of this week getting money for supplies. IR will hunt you. And IR will smoke you.

1175tub.png

That should Help ir's Case a little.

Cant wait till next weekend :] We had a slow one this Week but next Watch out ^.^

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i remember ir v c v dv fights now its ir v lilguy v lilguy v lilguy

u so right :blush:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Not sure why you would crash our fight with DP and target us after we purposely didn't crash your fight with Ch at the altar yesterday.

Sometimes i wonder why we bother being so honorable all the time. :rolleyes:

Because your rank named [Eop]DeeWreck is an e-thug, so we thought we'd put him in his place. Tell him to calm his ****** down if he doesn't want this to happen again.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

0nyxx neds a ******* life lol. I swear every post I see of him on here is him bitching and moaning. Oh and in the pic Josh posted, Nice spread IR, I can connect the dots with like 20 of you. The pic where we are supposedly cleared looks an awful lot like we hadn't rushed in yet. I wonder.

They usually say to get a life when there's nothing else to say. :blush:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Cant wait till next weekend :] We had a slow one this Week but next Watch out ^.^

thanks for the video, it shows that ir cleared cpr while acouple of ch were outside the gate

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Because your rank named [Eop]DeeWreck is an e-thug, so we thought we'd put him in his place. Tell him to calm his ****** down if he doesn't want this to happen again.

Derek's a little **** from boston, no-one likes him.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

yes that was the point we werent claiming anything we know we got sandwiched out and yes Ir Cleared cpr and df came in after about 7mins of a intense Fight yeah dig.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

bs topic is bs u crashed cpr vs ch then df crashed u and dropped you easily your not #1 med and never will be dv was #1 when they were open and seriously oynxx u need to get over yourself, you, and you only are the reason no1 respects ir.

bs topic is bs u crashed cpr vs ch then df crashed u and dropped you easily your not #1 med and never will be dv was #1 when they were open and seriously oynxx u need to get over yourself, you, and you only are the reason no1 respects ir.

Dv was never #1 med lmfao.. We don't need anyone to respect IR the more df gets in this topic the more **** u guys get into.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

You're such a ******* idiot. Ch spams return in cc. Return where? You missed the part of the video where you guys all separated and got picked off 1 by 1. Cute.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

See that clan running in north of you at 3:16, you can just see them on the mini map. Yeh... That was us. Coming in the exact same time dF did. I told you CPR were at GDZ killing all returners.