Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DeFiance Vs Zenith

xVideos

@lawson

why do you still check back on this topic l0l0l0. You must like the image of dF owning Zenith.

btw what is this, preschool? Using a few vulgar words or saying **** doesn't mean I'm mad.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, And for the record, it's f2p. deFiance didn't ******* ddos any of you as you're all too worthless to get hit. If they did; it's your damn fault you let them get your ip.

end of; zenith pulled a pot, and even with 40 people you should take down 25 without a vent so **** excuse.

your vent was up; lawson and cookies didn't dc, get over it and cry to your ******* family.

My rants over####

im going to say this again you need to relax its a game bro, plus what are you going on about 40? we went to pvp with 20 lol? df had a nice +5-10 on us and with there levels and adamant its pretty easy to take out levels 60's in robes? how would you know if we didnt dc?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

because you ate your food, pulled a **** tank and pretended you dced to get away with it

why would anyone need to ddos you when you pulled 10 less than them?

I'm talking about the 25v35-40 round. Nice invites.

I'm perfectly chill, you're probably just too awkward to realize that though o.o

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

lolllllllll. your **** anyways dF, don't matter

/msg [dF]Matt PVP Run-In?

On Monday-Thursday, and PM me during our Friday, Saturday, and Sunday trips. I have yet to see Calamity V29 challenge us, try to get on our level before you attempt to trash talk us. Accepting rejects might make you think you're close, but it won't help! Funny how clans talk, yet hide in game! Oh well, I'm predicting Calamity V38 gives us more of a challenge than this one. I am calling it right now!

we dont make excuses, its true they ddosed our vent, and ddosed me.

Its a game honestly just grow up, were one of the only few lasting LPC'S all we fight is mpc, congratz on brining cpr 2 mpc's to fight a low level pure clan.

Why do you claim to be a LPC when you have a maxed turmoil pure? We have a smaller ML than you, just more levels, therefore making up for anything. Not my fault, your ML is inactive, so you call a crapload of randoms.

We brought 4 CPR because you brought 12-15 randoms, and told us you were bring CY. You didn't cut when it was a +5, you didn't tell your randoms to go when we said only your apps+ML.

Idk why we posted this, but we+4 CPR beat Zenith+Randoms.

Even if you ventrillo got ddos'd, you should've been able to coordinate your people when you have a 10 man advantage on them.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

apart from the fact they teamed with a huge *** team called "IV" just to take us down. not to good huh?

we didn't team with holl0ws team idiot. Just another team/clan hunting ur ****** *** clan wats new?

werent u a df rank? how could u be so freaking stupid taze

we didn't team with holl0ws team idiot. Just another team/clan hunting ur ****** *** clan wats new?

werent u a df rank? how could u be so freaking stupid taze

what has my ex rank gotta do with it? DEFIANCE TEAM WITH TEAM INEVITABLE TO JUST TAKE DOWN CHAOTIC. Now please tell me im not wrong because [dF]John even said you teamed with that huge *** team, now get off you inbred ****

2lchhx.png

Even if you ventrillo got ddos'd, you should've been able to coordinate your people when you have a 10 man advantage on them.

where is this +10 we had on them seriously? we set out the pvp with 23? im pretty sure df didnt pull 13 did they + they had cpr members with them.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

where is this +10 we had on them seriously? we set out the pvp with 23? im pretty sure df didnt pull 13 did they + they had cpr members with them.

Scouted it out the first fight. It was funny because after the cwa prep, your members were spamming and flaming my PM with crap like "we pulled 45 hahaha u suck", then once we destroyed you, my pm's were filled with "o we pulled 20". Imo your clan had no organization, easily got pushed, and then bailed 4 pixels pretty early.

Next time, we ask you for a fight, bring your clan only, and we'll do the same. We're not going to be cheated by idiots bringing random friends to attempt to prove something. I'm done posting, you can keep arguing whatever, I don't care, it's a discussion forum, we'll still get your pixels in-game.

I swear they made me laugh so hard ... First I got mad since they just mass up and didn't even give us a good damn fight...

But later! They gave me something better! FREE LOOT xD

You had 35 with 1 of our staff in ur cc... And give me the god damn picture of the CPR members because you guys just making up extra excuses so you won't embarasse yourself with the HF member you got there :P

Zenith raise ur reqs and stop mass recruiting Please ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Taze, You just called me a imbred. You're a stupid british hick that sounds like you weigh 300 pounds. Plus, [dF]John wasn't even at the trip so he probably didn't even ******* know, we obviously didn't team with Team iveiatble or w/e, Hollow sm0ke is in Defiance, he just had his people with him to ******* kill you faggots too. We didn't team. when you stop crying about your pixels that we ate up, come back on the topic and let me know you stupid 'imbred'.

@ Zenith, good fight, thanks for it, see you when you don't cheat for a 30 min prep. Peace.

we dont make excuses, its true they ddosed our vent, and ddosed me.

Its a game honestly just grow up, were one of the only few lasting LPC'S all we fight is mpc, congratz on brining cpr 2 mpc's to fight a low level pure clan.

Dont see u guys fiting chaotic,ir,df every saturday

logo424157266651344990632.png

hey hey hey why are we all fighting here? Gj Df for beating Z out numbered. Bad Df for Calling cpr As always. Zenith idk what to say? Work on organization.

And to settle this whole beef with Df and Ch i provided a little Fun Movie and i got the POP CORN.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..