Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR V Final Ownage

Josh--

Kind of Sad how you guy's wanted to re-do round 1 because 1 person in Foe had a steam necklace... Anyways well done.

If you read the topic we didn't ask for a redo DannyB asked if we wanted a redo so we did.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Silly Joshy! PS Learn to spell FEW FEW FEW FEW not THEW -.- Love you anyways. =D

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Would have been a better fight if we had a leader presence I think. Good job on the victory, feel free to PM me, and not a halfop, next time you want a fight.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Kind of Sad how you guy's wanted to re-do round 1 because 1 person in Foe had a steam necklace... Anyways well done.

You crazy, why FOE ask Jagex for win over LDK cause 1 person didn't follow rules o.0

Gj cpr

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Would have been a better fight if we had a leader presence I think. Good job on the victory, feel free to PM me, and not a halfop, next time you want a fight.

I came in your irc asking for a prep, and the ops told DannyB to handle it. I can pull up the chat logs if you'd like. But I'll spare you the embarassment. Oh btw, your ops in the irc told DannyB he was demoted if he lost. LUL.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

You crazy, why FOE ask Jagex for win over LDK cause 1 person didn't follow rules o.0

Gj cpr

Oh and +1 to this. Made me LOL.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

First of all, foe asked them if they wanted to re-do the round, if somemone offered you a chance to re-do a lost round of course you'd do it, and the reason was fair, rule breaking is rule breaking, CPR could have been dogs and claimed an auto win on that round.

CPR is probably the most improved clan this year, and isnt going anywhere anytime soon, I hope to see you around alot more guys, keep up the good work, it's impressing everybody, including the ones being defeated.

Off topic. lol @ Foe saying move this to mini war section, can't say id blame them for not wanting ppl to see them lose.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

CPR #1 med clan

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"