Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Th take on FOE and FI

My favorite was MM steamrolling TH in a full out f2p.

Man I love the passion MM brings when our members get ****** at a clan lol. I remember when TH was telling us they had godlike organization and we didn't stand a chance.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Man I love the passion MM brings when our members get ****** at a clan lol. I remember when TH was telling us they had godlike organization and we didn't stand a chance.

Once again highly misinformed, and we did have godlike organization. That's why you never mini'd us. I don't believe anyone ever said you didn't stand a chance and as I recall it you were the ones who told us that. But it was funny how you wouldn't come fight at the gate and you had to stand up on a hill right next to HF the entire fight which made things a pain. Not to mention our higher levels were attacked the entire way up to the fight.

But let's not get into that now :confused:

craig_sig_finished.gif

Once again highly misinformed, and we did have godlike organization. That's why you never mini'd us. I don't believe anyone ever said you didn't stand a chance and as I recall it you were the ones who told us that. But it was funny how you wouldn't come fight at the gate and you had to stand up on a hill right next to HF the entire fight which made things a pain. Not to mention our higher levels were attacked the entire way up to the fight.

But let's not get into that now :confused:

In old wildy we never mini'd anyone cus Sam raged when we lost to RD lol.

That was literally 2 minutes of looking on the first page of youtube..

We wouldn't come fight you at the gate? We were the ones defending in that war and you tried to fail lure and just rushed in getting 1hit lol. I'm not sure if you were even in TH back then but TH was the clan that asked for HF to ac and they didn't stand right next to it.

Also about the high levels attacking you it was a lvl 109 named barrage pker or something and 220 opts of TH couldn't 1hit him? It was bad leadership on your part not to just bang a main in dhide out. We also had Hughes X in our pile attacking us the entire time.

but lets not get into that right now :confused: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

We wouldn't come fight you at the gate? We were the ones defending in that war and you tried to fail lure and just rushed in getting 1hit lol. I'm not sure if you were even in TH back then but TH was the clan that asked for HF to ac and they didn't stand right next to it.

Also about the high levels attacking you it was a lvl 109 named barrage pker or something and 220 opts of TH couldn't 1hit him? It was bad leadership on your part not to just bang a main in dhide out. We also had Hughes X in our pile attacking us the entire time.

mm scurred

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Lol we were defending? Is that why you waited on a hill all set up? And no we couldn't attack a level 109 until we were deep enough. Meanwhile our lvl 100s were attacked the whole time. And yes the fight was supposed to happen at the gate. You never came. YOU NEVER CAME lol :mellow:

craig_sig_finished.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Lol we were defending? Is that why you waited on a hill all set up? And no we couldn't attack a level 109 until we were deep enough. Meanwhile our lvl 100s were attacked the whole time. And yes the fight was supposed to happen at the gate. You never came. YOU NEVER CAME lol :mellow:

I distinctly remember MM was the defending clan because I believe TH declared on MM. I was a part of that war actually and I survived TH died to HF lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS