Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Any clan interested?

walli

Lose the team capes.

If only for 1 weekend. I think it would be epic for all pure clans to lose the team capes and revert back to w/e cape they used to wear... example being foe's yellow cape.

I would love to see the difference in results and wars. Would put an end to mindless left clicking and would encourage and maybe see a return of actual spamming, piling and something remotely looking skilful.

Or we can just stick to standing in a 2x2 spamming a symbol or letter and left clicking the screen... =]

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP had a trip like this 5 or 6 months ago, instead of wearing team capes, we wore our old school regular red capes. it was pretty cool, and i'd definately be game for doing it again. Would be awsome if we got all clans to do it one weekend, I think it would bring back some old-school memories....if only we could get each clan to rush edgeville after each fight and exchange "good fights" with the opposing clans, it would be a blast. :cool:

thekingu.png

Most clans agree.

Everyone like lol we old school.

One **** head clan doesn tdo it and gets great results.

Other clans come out in team capes one fight in.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Most clans agree.

Everyone like lol we old school.

One **** head clan doesn tdo it and gets great results.

Other clans come out in team capes one fight in.

2nd this ^

would be hella fun, but some retard would go in their team capes get the results then post it all over the place saying how great they did, then just cause a flame fest on all the pure forums. On second thought might be fun to just read the Troll posts on the assholes that decide to do it lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I don't even know where to get the orange capes... I'm pretty sure you have to make them lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .