Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If not ..... , Then where?

walli

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if TLP closed id go bug the **** out of bawb to reopen epidemic and tell plode to gtfo WoW and join E again but if that plan dont work just open up a low lvl clan and be deh #1

You never even got into Epidemic so the statement of "join again" is invalid.. :blush:

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

I'd quit but as someone said, for the sake of the topic... I'd consider between TLP and CP, CP because I still know some people there from ages ago, TLP because they're respectable and have a good community.

128250368099.gif

If not Corrupt Pures..

I would probably join Mayhem Makers since they seem to have a chilled community and not giving this game the seriousness other clans do from time to time. Also I'm more to F2p when it comes to clan pking.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

If FOE closed (which won't happen while I'm a leader :P) I would either get turmoil and return the favor to toxic my baby girl every weekend

Or just quit this **** game :D

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

lol at all the peopel saying "id quit rs" especially kids who have been in loadddds other clans. Your only aloud to say that if you actually live and breath Rs for that clan, and have been in that clan for ages. Infact, if you were that dedicated to that clan, you wouldn't waste time posting on this site

hotkeying.gif

lol at all the peopel saying "id quit rs" especially kids who have been in loadddds other clans. Your only aloud to say that if you actually live and breath Rs for that clan, and have been in that clan for ages. Infact, if you were that dedicated to that clan, you wouldn't waste time posting on this site

YEAH LOLZ!!1111won1

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Do I fit your description sir?

FOE since '06

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

That's not it at all. Some people just don't want to bother going over to another community, not the fact that they are dedicated.

yeah well, its BS, when a clan closes they all end up joining another clan, Zulu mambulu joined fi when Cy closed, so why the hell would he quit Fi if it closed, hes been in it for what, a few months?

hotkeying.gif

yeah well, its BS, when a clan closes they all end up joining another clan, Zulu mambulu joined fi when Cy closed, so why the hell would he quit Fi if it closed, hes been in it for what, a few months?

Maybe he fits well in Fi but he feels he doesn't anywhere else..

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

If IR closed, 1 month ago i'd try for CPR, but they've proven to be the complete opposite of what I thought they were. I'd probably join ..... I honestly don't know, maybe Fi; Alot of peopel leave IR then rejoin after a few months, with Fi its different. Kane and trent have settled in that clan for a while now so I guess it must have a good community.

hotkeying.gif