Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

why always matched?

WillT

preps used to be non matched, which was fun, if a clan didn't pull much they had to deal with it. Now, everything is matched. Some say its fairer, but not really, considering some clans will just bring their top 20ish, then another clan will bring 30+ all of their members, which disadvantages that clan, for example. DP will pull around 40-50 to a fullout prep, but only 30 ish of their top levels to a matched prep. So is it really a fair fight? I don't think so.

hotkeying.gif

Because if one clan has a really nice pull the point of the fight is ruined. I would expect any clan to win being +10 in f2p. Its just to not only depend on the pull but skill and levels as well.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Walli and zer0, no offence but your logic is retarded, either that or you havnt thought anything through.

In a matched opt fight, IR will always bring EVERYONE, and pull more than the opposing clan. Yet on trips, we are outnumbered, I wander why? Anyone my point is that IR end up having to sit 5-10 people, is that action? no, it isnt.

hotkeying.gif

Yes drunk, I understand but thats why people get preps with clans that have a similar number of people on. Back in the day, it was rare that one clan would pull 40 vs a clan that pulled 20, it was more or less the same amount of people

hotkeying.gif

Because if one clan has a really nice pull the point of the fight is ruined. I would expect any clan to win being +10 in f2p. Its just to not only depend on the pull but skill and levels as well.

this

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

i don't know why, but very good question.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

rofl... poor you and ir.

Try sitting at least 20+ people every prep we get.

If we didnt do matched would be easy win as runescape these days is all about opts and its hard enough to find a clan to fight at times anyway.

You asked why we do matched and i answered.

If your going to complain about sitting 20 people then I suggest you just fight clans with your sized Memberlist such as Fi and MM. But the reality is if you weren't currently the clan pulling the big numbers, you wouldn't have that point of view that you have right now.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

If your going to complain about sitting 20 people then I suggest you just fight clans with your sized Memberlist such as Fi and MM. But the reality is if you weren't currently the clan pulling the big numbers, you wouldn't have that point of view that you have right now.

lol... no ****.

MM and Fi rarely prep us, we do try.

I dont get what you are saying... how could it change? If we pulled less than every1 else than we would still say the winner is the person with more opts as is the case in 97% of fights.

Only difference is we may actually find more people willing to fight us regularly..

so i still dont get what this point of view is or how it is meant to change :O

#TEAM-WALLI

Challenge FOE non matched, and that'll be a reminder of why everyone challenges with matched.

Not trying to sound cocky, but there's the truth.

It ****** me off though, when clans would only bring their higher levels or whatever, so I like the minimum opts for a fight thing.

Means we don't have to sit so many.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Well it's not always matched lol, depends on what each clan want.

But IMO, matched is just so the war isn't determined by numbers, more of skill and organization

If a clan has a fullout, and they both do the best to pull the highest amount possible, and they both end up pulling the same amount, say 40vs40, then yes, that determines Quality rather than quantity, but if a clan tells all their low lv/in experienced members not to come, and the other clan lets all their members come, that does not measure quality.

hotkeying.gif

Which is stupid because if clans wouldn't let lower levels war, then the lower levels would leave.

Clans do it, last year DP fought IR in a p2p matched opts fight. They pulled 20 of their highest levels on the ML, while their lower levels watched from the portal. IR pulled 36, we beat them 2-1.

hotkeying.gif