Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P] Fatality Vs Mayhem Makers

MarK.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't take it to heart. i started a banner for flash's team, done brad a sig, started the template for the fi vid while tryin to get a job this last week. if you don't think i've done much it's cos i've been busy, plenty of other reasons too for my inactivity, all you had to do was ask lol..

@speshls there where mm members with dung weapons, you can see ughaz with rapier in the vid. a couple necklaces and rapiers wouldn't make much of a difference

-in the pvp round, fi spread at gate, charged gdz and couldn't find you. then you spread north side of gate expecting fi to walk through it which didn't work out well lol. after messing around mains found us both, fi dismissed when walking down to single at easts

Naw I like you you actually did stuff for me when I was a rank I'm basically leaning towards Tick lol. I have no reason to say stuff like that to you, I've been grounded and inactive as hell haha.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

heard it was close.

nice job fi, cya this weekend my lil friends

also u guys got lucky. can pretty much guarantee that if i was there to call we woulda won. no joke/sarcasm intended.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

You really think a few necklaces made us win? I believe you searching a bit to hard right now.

I think you're reading a bit much into it, I simply said you brought mains and broke gear restrictions, I never said it was the reason we lost. I really don't care about a p2p clw fight, still a shame you couldn't step up and fight us in pvp.

I think you're reading a bit much into it, I simply said you brought mains and broke gear restrictions, I never said it was the reason we lost. I really don't care about a p2p clw fight, still a shame you couldn't step up and fight us in pvp.

Bro we lost, just let it go. We were really close though.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Even if the pvp round was clean and you won it would be 2-1 Fatality, just sit down kid..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Meh, I missed the fight, had a dentist appointment :mellow:

But, judging from the score sheet there, it looks like MM improved in 1 round tremendously which is really why we got the prep and the only goal we set out with. Good job on this win Fatality, but judging from the 2nd round we'll see if MM can steal it from you guys next time :)

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

We did we waited for like 30 minutes just for you guys to find a place to get spread. We rushed GDZ 3 times after being told you guys were there waiting and spread, and we'd find nothing. Then we do commense HF rushes and owns Fi's back side. And then you guys got hit by mains in the first attempt to run in at the gate so that delayed and all so it's not our fault.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Hi I be watching this thread for bad people

And good job fatality, would've liked to have seen more pictures :D

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We did we waited for like 30 minutes just for you guys to find a place to get spread. We rushed GDZ 3 times after being told you guys were there waiting and spread, and we'd find nothing. Then we do commense HF rushes and owns Fi's back side. And then you guys got hit by mains in the first attempt to run in at the gate so that delayed and all so it's not our fault.

That wasn't HF it was AF they have the same cape lol....

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png