Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs. Crimson Project August 12th

Tim

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ir needs to gtfo this thread l0l

Dont let IR bug you Zach, ask them to a Prep, see if theyll even attempt to prep TLP, ask them to a Fullout. They wont do it, and its just a select few of IR downies that like to flame us, shame its a founder of a clan that can stoop that low, but W/E.

And to not go off topic. GRATZ TLP! lmao

OT: @Emre if it was an Ex-Member of CPR I have a very good idea of who it could have been.

I have 2 people in mind, one recently quit and tried to fight for TLP in the prep but TLP told him no.

The other owned a vent we used for a while and had access to all of our IPS.

Ill figure it out if thats the case.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

sadddosisbad4ursoul

Just to clearify things, Emre does have a shell - How do I know? Simply because he rides Louzy's ****, and Louzy has a bunch of them from xts and I was in CPR vent to witness him saying 'GL net'

First off, isn't my business at all, i'm just throwing my 2 cence in.

And I'm not in either clan so that's that. CPR went into the fight knowing they would be out-experienced, knowing they would probably loose, 2 kids getting ddosed didn't make the difference to them, really isn't a big deal.

its clarify not clearify and louzy's shells are down. emre is innocent m8 stop making accusations if you don't know the truth, your just making people look bad for no reason.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Just stop with the DDOS **** before TLP's topic gets locked. Its pointless here.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Just stop with the DDOS **** before TLP's topic gets locked. Its pointless here.

This. Also thanks to CPR for being respectfull in there defeat, it has been a pleasure to do battle with such worthy warriors ^.^

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

no point in fighting tlp p2p clw they always win

in plateau lol

FOE beat them matched opts 65 vs 65 in classic 2-0 before. they're undeniably the best p2p matched opts clan in plateau

v nice though

in plateau lol

FOE beat them matched opts 65 vs 65 in classic 2-0 before. they're undeniably the best p2p matched opts clan in plateau

v nice though

Of course foe has beat tlp before, thanks for pointing out

but there's no point in arguing that when it comes to the past month or so matched in both f2p and p2p tlp has either 3-0'ed or won (all but one, 2-1 against dp in f2p)

even today at f2p pcl, tlp went 5-0 with cp, ir, and foe

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Looks like CPR bit off a bit more than they can chew..

Nah we did this to see where we stand in P2P fighting the #1 Matched opts will just make us a better in the long run, Fighting the clans that we usualy do and easily win isn't any practice or expierence.

Gj tlp hopefully again soon but with a different outcome :happy:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo