Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance vs Corrupt Pures [P2p] and Lithuanians [F2p]

Mitch

ojnj9f.png

newdefy.png

dfvscp.png

I was approached by Drunk asking for a p2p 1 week prep, and knowing that we needed work in p2p - I accepted it with no question at all. It was to take place on August 11th, 2010 - And that's exactly when it went down. We had pulled 36 to the actual prep, But I had to sit many Defiance members. But that's ok, cause in the end it did it's job. The first round CP won - I kept on getting DDoS'd by a silly little E-Thug and wasn't able to take part in it. I would add Starting/Ending opts, but this is the 3rd time i've tried to post this topic, so far my computer hasn't ******* froze on this one. - Knocks on wood - We won the 2nd and 3rd round very easily with very little calling in ts other then 'If you die, you SUCK' :P. Overall the p2p prep was very fun, and very helpful. I hope CP had a greater time then us. Thanks CP for the prep.

newow.png

Pics/Vids

newvidz.png

newpics.png

100811161211.png

100811134128.png

100811224128.png

100811224135.png

newdefy.png

dFvsLt.png

We were approached by [-Karce-] asking for a 3 day f2p prep +3/-3 and we said what the hell, and grabbed it. Really knowing nothing about Lithuanians, we didn't know what we were up against. We only knew that they were the #1 country clan or some ****. They weren't all that bad, But we took a 3-0 win with ease. Swept them the 1st round by them making a mistake and DDing in a corner where you just get completely trapped when outleveled and outpulled. The second round was no different, we kept our flash3:Defyyyyyy's off the screen the whole fight, and called great and piled great, and before a blink of a eye we were taking the win easy. On the 3rd round they sat like 7 people for w/e stupid reason, so I went to ask wtf they were doing and they just attacked me so i was like wtf and just said just go kill them, one push took them down, we didn't get to try what we wanted too though ^-^. It was fun though, had some laughs in TS3, and owned ingame.

** Once again - I will not be adding Starting/Ending opts, simply because this is the 3rd time i've tried to make the topic. My computer keeps freezing and it's also 4:15 am XD

newvidz.png

newpics.png

100812155008.png

^^ Killing a rev before the prep lal

100812160325.png

100812161540.png

100812161616.png

100812223938.png

100812142801.png

100812142717.png

100812141531.png

pkz.png

winner.png

100812162814.png

newdefy.png

** Would like to give a special thanks to both of these clans, Lithuanians, and Corrupt Pures for both of these fights, more then likely these won't be the only ones.

Site | ML | #clan-df

tbh im glad to see df, pull decent numbers to trips/preps at first df started out kinda slow, now they are pretty dam good. i would like to say goodjob to df! and good job to cp/lt i watched the vid... and i found out sumthing, df gots sum pretty good spams/piles thats pretty good guys, i love how yall are building evan bigger, yall started off slow, but now yall are just gunna rape. i would like to see more vids like this, like i said good job to both clans, looked like yall had fun.

goodluck on your other events df.

keep up the good work and keep pulling the good numbers! :thumbsup:

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

CPL2p2p

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ownage =]

Mitch ur klan is going somwhere o.O

beating CP p2p is nothing o.O and i sincerely mean nothing o.O

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Ty Alex, and all rest, and absolutely NO one said beating a f2p clan was an accomplishment, we simply won and that's why it's in the topic, not in any way are we flaming, baiting, nothing. We simply show respect to CP for the fight even if its in p2p, we all know we get beat in f2p by cp. But using we don't p2p as a excuse is pretty low, we aren't great at p2p either.

But anyways, thanks all.