Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mayhem makers

badger

congratulations on winning the jagex clan cup and probably being the first pures actually recognized by jagex ever

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/newsitem.ws?id=3332

do you think this means jagex will stop hating pures

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

derp derp

it used to be funny

but i stepped up my game

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

lol one MM wins a trip to Jagex :D

Notice they say CUP winners, and not just winners? The big ticket prize draw will probably only go to the winners of the big 3 categories (aka the combat cup, skilling cup, combined cup).

What a competition it’s been! With an incredible 322 wars over the past seven weeks in Clan Wars and Stealing Creation, and literally millions of XP gained in the Skilling Cup, it’s been the best clan competition we’ve ever held!

So, without further ado, here’s the roll of honour for the 2010 Jagex Clan Cup:

Winner of the Combat Cup: RuneScape Dinasty

Winner of the Skilling Cup: Divination

Winner of the Combined Cup: Basedin2minutes

Winner of 20v20 Subdivision: Future of Old Style

Winner of Pay-to-Play Subdivision: Reign of Terror

Winner of Community Clan Subdivision: Titans Revolutions

Winner of Over 115 Combat Subdivision: RuneScape Dinasty

Winner of Pure Subdivision: Mayhem Makers

Congratulations to the winners, commiserations to the beaten finalists, and a massive thanks to every clan that took part and made this year’s Jagex Clan Cup the success it was.

In addition to the kudos gained in winning such a long and arduous competition, there’s still the small matter of seeing the winning clans’ victory inscribed on a plaque of honour visible to all RuneScape inhabitants.

And if that wasn’t enough, one lucky combatant from each of the winning clans will win a Big Ticket in our special Clan Cup Winners Draw. That Big Ticket will net the winner lifetime RuneScape membership and an all-expenses-paid trip to Jagex HQ in the UK.

We’ll be making the draw in the next few days so Cup winners, keep an eye on your inbox in case it’s you!

There’ll be a full Clan Cup report in August’s Clan Submissions Page, which will include first-hand accounts, your screenshots and maybe a just a word or two from the winning clans. For now, you might like to read July's Clan Submissions Page.

Meanwhile, if you want to congratulate the winners, give us your feedback or just chat about the cup, come on over to the The Jagex Cup forum.

We’ve loads more clan events in the pipeline, so if you’re not yet in a clan and want to enjoy the glory that only a massive fight can bring, there’s never been a better time to get involved in the Recruitment - Looking for a Clan forum.

Mod Timbo

Community Management

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS