Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Clans Funniest Moments

Am0n

Making Nish 0wnz pk cry Irl, because we had a fake message on irc, saying his dad was a registered sex offender. He was just about to talk to his dad about it, in tears. I ****** myself laughing. Or Karoke Night in Ascendency vent, hearing the German twins, and Alexis/Anthony sing. LL

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When me and xl wat3r were on vent having a music war it went from rap to bayhoven or w/e u spell it to 1800s music to pokemon o.0

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

when in tgg for the first time i had ever stepped foot in clan wars It took me 20 seconds to death dot then i just rushed the clan right when i saw them and made us lose

TH IS MY ONE

Tyler pking TWO rune 2h's in a Pvp war. LOL

Thanks for the loot Divinity, too bad I only got a mith b axe off of Zom..

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

When Rage came back to rs after a long break and cp pulled 70. Rage thought everybody was too nervous and tense so he ran into Epidemic when Epidemic had 110 or something who cleared us in seconds and while this was going on our vent got unmuted by a low council and everybody with a mic started screaming and shouting and Drunk was cussing out rage and after Rage did that we had the best trip ever :biggrin:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Mitch moaning for me on vent :)

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

When I was in DV and 0wnage was leading and got killed by 3 level 50s in blue d hide like 5 times and raged l000llll..

Good old days..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

When Cpr said they could beat Foe in P2P.

Oh and When hugh Try's to be srs and get's his "WELL GUYS AT THE END OF THE DAY" Speech going.

OR. When Louzy was leading Chaotic and we had a mini or prep and he had this little squeeky Voice Screaming in vent "IM TANKING IM TANKING GUYS IM TANKING IM TANKING. **** man i tanked out damn who saw that tank. Duval u seen that **** tanked all out damn FURIOUS u seen that tank. "sucks teeth" Yeah that was me."

GOOD time's.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

foe vs mm p2p fullout august 09 when I dbowed some MM kid for a 39-35 infront of over 400 people(at the middle orb on classic)

and when all the top clans except for foe (mm tlp fi) backed down from anything to do with PCT(Pure Clan Tournament)