Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Longest Pure War Ever

Zo Is Legend

About an hour into our trip we asked CH for a planned run-in at hillz. Right as they rushed us, CPR+DF (who had decided to team because they acknowledged that they were both useless alone) rushed the fight and us and CH had to re-group. Once we did, each clan returned until they just couldn't no more. After about two hours and 45 minutes of constant pushing, re-grouping and moving around the wild CPR+DF couldn't take it anymore.

(18:33:57) <[Ch]Duval> (18:33:12) <[dF]`Papa`_> We are done

(18:33:57) <[Ch]Duval> (18:33:14) <[dF]`Papa`_> No point

(18:33:57) <[Ch]Duval> (18:33:18) <[dF]`Papa`_> Wasting supplies

The main reason it took so long is because CPR+DF had about 10-15 kids in adamant combined (No exaggeration either, there were tons), and because they decided to log on their mains about midway through after being sick of the bullying.

After they had admitted defeat, they realised they could get CP to come and help them so they ran back out and taunted us. But we were dissappointed that CPR+DF had to go this low and we politely declined their offer.

BrbCallingCp.jpg

(18:46:51) <Zo> http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p37/zo6...rbCallingCp.jpg

(18:47:13) <[CPR]Jack_x2yz> there was a kid with cp at the start of his name -.- ********

(18:47:34) <Zo> no there wasnt

(18:47:35) <Zo> LMFAO

lol ^

100814190144.png

100814190824.png

100814192523.png

100814183719.png

100814192208.png

Please post your thoughts on the officially longest war in pure history, won by Intense Redemption and Chaotic.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Videos will do the talking - We pushed you guys back into bhb multiple times OUT from the CA THREE TIMES.

Pixels are pixels - it's a game, it was a fun fight even if I had mains on my ass the entire fight - so claiming that mains were ONLY targetting CPDF is just being stupid.

Last time I checked dismissing before another clan is just the same as throwing down the towel first.

Idk what those pictures are supposed to prove btw..? Killing Duval isn't a big accomplishment if that's what you're getting at. lmfao.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I hope you know that we basically dismissed the 9th time you were cleared but we wanted to wipe it in your face that we cleared you 10+ times, and we did, the only reason you had 25 kids in bhb is because they had no gear on. We won, try again

EDIT: You regrouped into BHB 10+ times and we did maybe 3. for the first hour of the fight, most of our members had no food or anyhting due to not being able to restock, only the ones who died got a restock. and we still were winning. We returned in actual gear and u returned in ****, don't even call a win, you knew if you got a regruop at bhb of everyone in ur 2 clans on at that time no matter what gear and said "cleared" when we rebanked (which we could have done to you 10+ times) that you could make this ****** topic.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Videos will do the talking - We pushed you guys back into bhb multiple times OUT from the CA THREE TIMES.

Pixels are pixels - it's a game, it was a fun fight even if I had mains on my ass the entire fight - so claiming that mains were ONLY targetting CPDF is just being stupid.

Last time I checked dismissing before another clan is just the same as throwing down the towel first.

Yeah same here, I spent 75% of all that time being hit by mains that were specifically targetting me. I knew this once I rested at bh stairs to get run and there were 5 mains outside waiting for me to come out. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Idk what those pictures are supposed to prove btw..? Killing Duval isn't a big accomplishment if that's what you're getting at. lmfao.

You honestly don't see his water staff? We left the fight because we weren't going to sit around in bhb spamming along side you. We went out multiple times and you sat in bhb. Yes our videos will do the talking, the only times we got out of chaos alter was because there were nothing but Ch + IR members returning in maple shortbows. Prove me wrong.

100814193648.png

???????

That was only 9+ times of saying cleared then ch returning with waterstaffs, let me say this.

ch you're pathetic, your own founder returning with a waterstaff?

I must give respect to IR, BUTTTT! There was kids returning from IR with a mith pickaxe, all that ****.

Ch was much worse.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2304/100814193046.png

Btw if you think thats what papa said

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:47:30) <[dF]`Papa`_> We are done

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:47:33) <[dF]`Papa`_> No point

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:47:37) <[dF]`Papa`_> Wasting supplies

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:02) <[Ch]Duval> AGANI

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:03) <[Ch]Duval> cleared

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:42) <[dF]`Papa`_> ?

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:24) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:47) <[dF]`Papa`_> We are all at Bhb

(20:16:36) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:50) <[dF]`Papa`_> U dumb ginger

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:55) <[Ch]Duval> no ur not

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:57) <[dF]`Papa`_> LOL

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:59) <[Ch]Duval> we at ports

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:48:59) <[dF]`Papa`_> go look?

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:49:00) <[Ch]Duval> still waiting

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:49:01) <[Ch]Duval> for u

(20:16:47) <[dF]John> (16:42:34) <[dF]`Papa`_> (00:49:06) <[dF]`Papa`_> we are leaving

(20:17:03) <[dF]John> (16:43:19) <[dF]`Papa`_> dumb ginger

(20:17:03) <[dF]John> (16:43:21) <[dF]`Papa`_> trying to frame me

(20:17:03) <[dF]John> (16:43:26) <[dF]`Papa`_> cuz

(20:17:03) <[dF]John> (16:43:28) <[dF]`Papa`_> he wants me in ch

(20:17:03) <[dF]John> (16:43:31) <[dF]`Papa`_> never gonna happen

AND THEN YOU HAD THE BALLS TO HIT HIM OFFLINE LOL, HE doesn't have the rest of the log now, he clearly said before it that we are done killign your 1 itemers and loosing our real sets, go **** yourself.

I hope you know that we basically dismissed the 9th time you were cleared but we wanted to wipe it in your face that we cleared you 10+ times, and we did, the only reason you had 25 kids in bhb is because they had no gear on. We won, try again

You dismissed the "9th" time. Nice logic though.

We had ending opts and spams outside of BhB every after every single skirmish - All of your pics are of you guys getting a spam in BhB.

Last time I checked - BhB was a safe zone.

Obelisk/Ca isn't.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Who cares guys its just one simple fight between four clans.

Just call it a draw and try again next saturday.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Edit: The toic has been gone through - many posts have been removed and I have decided to not reopen this topic for the following reason:

• Too much flame/flame-baiting

If it was a '2 and half hour long fight' any videos will be useless in determining a victor.

Good luck on your next outings, to both clans.

Omni is my one. My only.