Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM p2p

Gotcho

nice job

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Ok.

We were out for 3 hours before you guys even came out, MM only. You guys came out with 5-10 more people than us and had mains/refused to fight us in multi. We got HF assembled to ac out all the VH that seems to be on all your trips:S

Anyways gonna go chill on brokeback with my dude cory cya mate

VH is never on our trips, you guys always have mains on your trips, every clan that has fought you in the last three years can attest to this. Even in CLW.

mbkgp26.jpg

2 wrongs don't make a right, you guys going on say "Oh it was only 2 vh members we brought" You guys are just as bad as MM.

This Topic is hypocrisy at it finiest. Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. and especially don't cry about it after.

Also seems you guys are desperate for attention, any possible you guys can boast about you post.

im not a mm fan but that vid is totally no honour, he prays first in every fight in the vid, kinda stupid to post a ''win'' with a vid like that as evidence

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

MM always brings mains and you guys are bitching that we had 2.

Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you. and especially don't cry about it after.

Idk if you can read, you just proved my point TLP is as much in the wrong as MM is.

Oh, hey, welcome to drags.

I have several clips of FOE/MM NH'ing. Several pictures as well.

PM'd picture of this kid praying 1v1 to Walli I think two days ago?

(15:35:55) -[RO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Criti  Sh0t is in clan: Final Ownage Elite ( URL: http://Foe-Rs.Com )

OHOHOHO IT'S DRAGONS THEY'RE ALLOWED TO PRAY.

**** off.

mbkgp26.jpg

so you're saying tlp allows members to pray 1v1 ?

Every leader of any clan I've talked to has said praying while hybridding is completely acceptable.

It's basically part of what hybridding is. You'd have a point if this was a 1v1 fight edge style, but it's not lol.

Stupid making a topic and then starting the flaming yourself...

you need to learn how these forums work. Now you just made yourselves look stupid.

Post your ****, take the gratz off every1 and allow mm to flame or argue if they feel the need. Now it all just looks retarded and this topic seems pointless even though it seems u did some work.

#TEAM-WALLI