Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sup people

iNeuron

Hey, its iNeuron/Moses from TLP forums. Just thought I might aswell register and lurk/post on pure-warfare and maybe find something interesting from time to time. Ill be on graphics and offtopic most of the time. Im a hueg ****** alot, so please dont be too ******* me. Karl is my homeboy <3.

Real Life Name: Janis Kõrkjas

RuneScape Name: Gaulish Gaze (main since rs classic), trolled good (my 99 hp 10 def acc i dont play really)

Current Clan: None

Interests: Muay Thai, friends, fighting(MMA, BJJ etc), running, beer, girls, being a huge ******(but a smooth one, so alot of people like me[iRL]), drawing, tattoos(got 4), arts

Current Goals: Going to university on 30th aug, first year. Hope to be able to study there(I havent been able to study anything for past 4-5 years, I just cant be ****** or motivated to pick up a book, do homework etc). I guess my goal could be getting off probation too, which will end on 10th jan 2012.

sup

TH IS MY ONE

Hello I think I know you from some place

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

i love this guy

I love you too <3

Sup I'm Cameron.

Sup with you man

sup

Not much, hip hop festival incoming in few hours, 2 days and 40+ best estonian artists.

Hello I think I know you from some place

Tlp forums

Sup. Welcome to the boards. I'm Anthoni.

Sup sup bro. Thankies.

Welcome to the boards. :)

Well thank you sir

I love the multi quote button