Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Calamity Full Out BH WAR

Mg F T W

CLICK THE VIDEO TO WATCH THE PLANNED RUN IN >>>

Anyways again i'm **** at making topics if someone could teach me maybe i'll make better topics ANYWAYS today we were looking for a mini with ob but they pulled only 7 while we pulled 18 so were like **** the mini went to bh and heard that CY was hunting us, also we saw like 3 CY scouts following us. We met with Calamity at bh but they took us out first time, but recently what CY has done with us we weren't done with them. So we set off again meeting them at bh and took them out again. So both MG and CY are like **** it lets settle this above hillz we agreed and this is what happened.

Mid-Generation Versus Calamity the planned run in!

STARTING OPTS:

Mid-Generation: 25 Members [75 OPTS]

Calamity: 21 Members [63 OPTS]

ENDING OPTS:

Mid-Generation: 20 Members [60 OPTS]

Calamity: 6 Members [18 OPTS] ran into single

After that we met up with Calamity near chaos altar with approximately the same OPTS but we pushed Calamity south into FOG for the win!

GJ MG GF CY

mkygcz.jpg

I dislike your topic title.

I dislike your efforts at making a decent topic. Please, never attempt something like this again.

I try my best at making topics but i'm ****, the reason i had your **** look like gary coleman in it was because while we warred them we had that song playing in the backround of our vent but we couldn't get the song on the vid after hours of trying so i just put it in the title, for mg members to get it not you.

mkygcz.jpg

mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w mg f t w

Arp-1.png

Honestly, posting event aftermaths on PC/PW should be a privlage. Being a non-honoured based clan, you should'nt be allowed to post on these forums advertising for your clan and what-not. What i mean by non-honour, i mean allowing teleporting/praying 1 v 1 in your clan. Even at mandatory p2p events, you allow your members to teleport, since they are "risking so much". I've showed you tons of pictures of your clan members teleporting and praying 1 v 1 and your response is "IDC thats their decision." You even promoted a member after i showed you a picture of him teleporting at a clan event... Get your act together man.

- X Needle X -

honestly m3rcy first i want to say **** off, secondly I deal with my clan in certain ways and that's how I do it if you dont like it keep it to yourself, thirdly you shouldn't be posting **** on here for no reason like this if you want to say something say at least gj mg or better luck next time cy not ******* write a paragraph so i have to write 1 back ******. And lastly if you hate the members in my clan and what they used to do why are you going everyday to my chat and irc trying to recruit them. tell me when you give me an answer you cocked twitched eyed *****

mkygcz.jpg

honestly m3rcy first i want to say **** off, secondly I deal with my clan in certain ways and that's how I do it if you dont like it keep it to yourself, thirdly you shouldn't be posting **** on here for no reason like this if you want to say something say at least gj mg or better luck next time cy not ******* write a paragraph so i have to write 1 back ******. And lastly if you hate the members in my clan and what they used to do why are you going everyday to my chat and irc trying to recruit them. tell me when you give me an answer you cocked twitched eyed *****

Why the **** would i say "Gj MG" when you just add kids to your ML... you'r forums got hacked, but your memberlist still grows without applications? Any clan can easily mass recruit and take out Cy with the opts they had. And the whole NH thing, another rank tele'd last night and your response again was "IDC". So i dont see why you should get any respect.

- X Needle X -