Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

I believe lolRuneScape is the name of the game, so why not have fun while playing it?

It's up to any clan to play it in the means they wish. If they have more fun doing it then who is anyone to tell them how to play the game. Jagex didn't make any rules, like you said in an earlier post about the progression from 1-10 and nh overheads ect.

Just sucks for the other clans who wish to play it in a different way.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe lolRuneScape is the name of the game, so why not have fun while playing it?

Goop, you're a leader/founder of EOP, you've been here for a while too, do you seriously prefer to crash/get crashed instead of having clean fights like we used to? Regardless if clans use NH tactics like running into single, giving up and leaving the fight or whatever else you can come up with, it's still 1v1 and someone will claim the win and have a good time! That's true "lolRuneScape". Not FOE vs MM vs EOP vs FI vs CP - and all of them claim wins lol.

Goop, you're a leader/founder of EOP,

He's not a founder. Old P K 3 R + T H E Harv were founders. Don't insult the memory of old eop.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

sorry but whoever is modding this sucks lmao, u deleted my post that had nothing offensive in it, was jsut my opinion

''Bad excuse tbh

goodjob for the time you were open, had a pretty steady community and was pretty consistent throughout the time you was alive, sad to see yet another clan close''

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

All i gotta say is GF EOP now that dp closed, shoulda acted civil idiots.

Should at least try and be suttle

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Goop, you're a leader/founder of EOP, you've been here for a while too, do you seriously prefer to crash/get crashed instead of having clean fights like we used to? Regardless if clans use NH tactics like running into single, giving up and leaving the fight or whatever else you can come up with, it's still 1v1 and someone will claim the win and have a good time! That's true "lolRuneScape". Not FOE vs MM vs EOP vs FI vs CP - and all of them claim wins lol.

Yes i prefer a clean fight, but if a clan gains opts and decides to hit clans with lower opts then loses their opts why not do the same onto them as they did to others?

Its a simple get respect give respect saying, if a clan does not respect you, why give them respect?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Play the game for the enjoyment of you and your friends, and let other people do the same. Getting 1 on 1 fights are difficult for some clans due to the opts gap between those below and those above, so you can either stand around and let yourself get cleared, or try chase those below, and when they stand in safe the whole time until they get a fight, theres virtually no other option.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Yes i prefer a clean fight, but if a clan gains opts and decides to hit clans with lower opts then loses their opts why not do the same onto them as they did to others?

Its a simple get respect give respect saying, if a clan does not respect you, why give them respect?

It's what all clans do. You have numbers you hit any clan you can beat. You're not going to go ok we have 50, they have 30, let's go fight someone with 70 :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

The pure world has gone to **** because of the people who think stuff such as "LOL U MAD" are STILL funny, three years after it stopped being funny and became stupidly overused. These sorts of people try and emulate people/movements that were funny to be a part of once upon a time but now is just excrutiatingly embaressing to watch.

Due to the above, the entire community becomes stale and boring.

We only have ourselves to blame, lol.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

The point of this topic was to try and open up the eyes of those who doesn't realize it yet, but this is becoming a bigger and bigger problem, I'm not gonna throw my ass into an argument with any of the clans that has posted here, anyone could do that, but it's totally pointless.

Clan leaders, think about what you do, today it's you crashing X, tomorrow it's X crashing you, and it'll just go around like that until somebody gets tired of it and says "**** OFF, I'm done".

Pure Warfare Mods/Admins - Thank you for keeping this topic as clean as possible. <3

Epidemic

DP

Ascendency

Malice

Devastation

Carnage

Divnity

The Hatred

BP

UT

SD

what do all these clans have in common ;o

slightly off topic: i passed my driving test first go guis, 4 minors.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Epidemic

DP

Ascendency

Malice

Devastation

Carnage

Divnity

The Hatred

BP

UT

SD

great point

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Only thing is, is that probably more than 50% of the people in pure clans enjoy the crashing and nh tactics, etc. Action is action, fighting is fighting, and sometimes that's what people find fun, no matter how little respect they give to each other; hence why we're still here and probably will be for a very long time.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Epidemic

DP

Ascendency

Malice

Devastation

Carnage

Divnity

The Hatred

BP

UT

SD

they all played runescape

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Only thing is, is that probably more than 50% of the people in pure clans enjoy the crashing and nh tactics, etc. Action is action, fighting is fighting, and sometimes that's what people find fun, no matter how little respect they give to each other; hence why we're still here and probably will be for a very long time.

^

Unfortunate for some, but true,

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Maybe, maybe not, but trust me that no one likes crashing/getting crashed forever, you get tired of it eventually, let this be the time is all I'm saying, start respecting others and yourselves and you'll enjoy what comes next a lot more.

Thanks for yer posts Luke <3

Charlie - Congratulations on passing it.