Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If it wasn't for your clan...

Bob

If it wasn't for your clan, would you quit the game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. If it wasn't for your clan, would you quit the game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, when Epidemic closed.

PS. YOU ****** WENT TO PLAY WOW NERD!!!@@@@@

EDIT:

The reality is, you don't want people who only play for clans. People who tend to only play for clans, such as myself, RARELY train and what not really creating a burden on the clan unless they are obviously pretty decent leveled and what not

This guy says the truth being level 60-69 for 3 years and currently level 69. seriously I couldn't be arsed to train ****. went to wars and stuff and that was enough and rarely got p2p.

Depends on what Friends do, what ex-clanmates do, how the 'pure world circumstances' are, if im still in the mood to play this terrible game, etc etc, all depends on the circumstances at that moment, cant give an answer at this moment ;)

9ftifd.png

I'd quit

Back when the wilderness was removed and I thought clans were done for, I quit without any problems. A year or so later when I heard from people that PVP worlds had been released, it was clans that drew me back into the game. So yeah if mine closed I'd definitely quit again

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS