Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wars

Dr Cake Town

I personally think clans should ease off from fearing the all might full out war. And have 3-4 within the year at LEAST.

I think it would make the top position be more exciting if they had to constantly defend it, probably add a lot more competition.

Obviously there are some reasons why clans do not accept them. Fear of slumping. Bad timing from 1 clan to another. Finals week, so and so on.

But in reality does it matter? It would benefit every clan I feel like. And pures in general if people so all these wars all the time.

Thoughts?

craig_sig_finished.gif

Now seriously guys.

3 full outs a year should be a sort of minimum, but they shouldn't be overdone otherwise it's nothing special and it'll become as mundane as a saturday trip.

And you basically named all the reasons why people do it, scared of slumps, bad timing, on the down, pride ect.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

+1 id ******* love to just simply see some full outs from any clans, never mind be in one.

there is so many match ups that could and would be epic, wish sum1 wud accept 1 from foe or declare.

but on the other hand and not to sound a **** but this is why Fi annoyed me when you ****** us about and then **** out on us for the full out for the j cup.

#TEAM-WALLI

Perhaps he's talking as an individual who enjoys Full Out Wars.

Regardless of what his clan may or may not have done.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

u guys r retards lol, he can make whatever topic he likes. he isnt a leader of fi or any sort of rank, he isnt the one to accept/decline/request full outs. he probably disagrees with declining that war, u dont have to bag on him just because of the fact that his clan declined a war that is out of his control

Always thought this too. Warring more shouldn't be looked at as bad when you lose, but instead a direction of where to take your clan based on where you performed poorly ( some clans it may be spamming, some may be the tactics, and some may be other problems such as not having a vent etc. )

+1 id ******* love to just simply see some full outs from any clans, never mind be in one.

there is so many match ups that could and would be epic, wish sum1 wud accept 1 from foe or declare.

but on the other hand and not to sound a **** but this is why Fi annoyed me when you ****** us about and then **** out on us for the full out for the j cup.

i bet your opinion would have changed if a few months ago when mm were beating you in f2p and challenging in p2p lol

easy enough to say it when you're on the up.

but yeah agree with the principle of the topic

ps - use common sense when posting, he doesn't make the decisions and he is posting this as an individual person and not a clan :] snort

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

ps - use common sense when posting, he doesn't make the decisions and he is posting this as an individual person and not a clan :] snort

Yeah I'm not a leader lol. If I ran Fatality I would have already declared on EOP. But I have a feeling it's coming anyway. :biggrin:

Not to mention I would declare Full Outs on the top dogs in p2p(foe) just because you always have a chance to win. so why not try the odds?

craig_sig_finished.gif

Won't happen

Not to mention I would declare Full Outs on the top dogs in p2p(foe) just because you always have a chance to win. so why not try the odds?

There are smart battles and very stupid ones.

Edited by King

I agree... Kinda..

But fullouts are gay because of the Opts advantage to one clan or the other

I think Matched Opts are more fun/challenging.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

If not having 3-4 full outs in one year as you are saying, still have about 3-4 preps in 1 week, I remember when E and FOE had about atleast 3-4 preps each week or two in F2P, by the looks of it looked really fun as it would be about 60v60 + each prep, since E was really active and FOE still is ;) And even if E lost a couple Preps to FOE they would still fight them and give them one hell of a fight it was just about fun for them I guess..

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I remeber back in 07 when full outs were the thing now all ppl care about is matched opts and other small stuff >.<

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

It would be nice if it was like that, but not all clans would do that. There's just something about fullout wars that clans don't like.

P.S keep this topic flame free guy's. No need to get warnings over a topic like this.