Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Will 30def ruin my pure?

Deadcow Jr

My pure is kinda failed, 60 attack, 99 strength, 77 ranged, 82 magic, 44 pray

seems alot of pures are getting def up these days, I'm 1 def ATM, not 2 or 3, still 1, so I haven't ruined it...yet....

I was thinking of getting 30def and turmoil and then starting to train dungeoneering and get a chaotic rapier eventually, I'm 62, just about 63 dungeoneering right now but I love dungeoneering so that won't be too tough, everyone says turn pures are good but idk, I would like some responses from some of the best pures on rs, which is why I'm posting this, so would 30def be a good idea or bad?

30def isnt considered by alot of clans to be pure because of all the benefits, but I'd say go for it if you have the money and patience.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Don't get 30 def.

On my failed pure I got 30 def. Biggest regret ever, i would have been 70 cb with 74 hp, and 99 range and 90 str etc. Instead i raised to 78 cb with hp 4 lvls below me. I am now a failed main.

Quit.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Woah, woah. Take a step back and realize what you'll be doing. You're one defence considering 30? 30 isn't even a pure, it's a introduction to a main basically. One defence is a true pure.