Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PW STAFF NEED GFX ARTIST!!!!!

HATTON

Right, title says it all.

Staff members of PW are in need of a GFX Artist to create some GFX in a few days for us, please note this may take up a decent amount of your time, however it's for a good cause and you WILL be credited for it.

If you feel like you're up for a challenge, then please let me know and I'll contact you personally to discuss what the project is.

Thanks.

Right, title says it all.

Staff members of PW are in need of a GFX Artist to create some GFX in a few days for us, please note this may take up a decent amount of your time, however it's for a good cause and you WILL be credited for it.

If you feel like you're up for a challenge, then please let me know and I'll contact you personally to discuss what the project is.

Thanks.

O so credited just like I was when I made the advert for us....lol nah idc really.

GL whoever steps up...please be good whoever it is.... :confused:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I don't think Null has time. But I for one am an accomplished user of MS Paint. I'll be taking my talents to South Beach if you want to come find me.

did i ever tell oyu i love you

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Reduce my warn to 0 and we have a deal

Your stuff is good dude, but it's average. Just like everyone elses stuff on here, including mine. I voluntered for this, but truthfully, they should get a professional, because none of our stuff is that great :/ THEN AGAIN! I haven't rummaged through the GFX section that much. THere might be someone really good on here.

ibakecakezwowsig.png