Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chris` L00king f0r cl4n

Chris`iDi

Pre-made replies are immediately and clans listed I will not join:

-Epidemic

-Sudden Death

-Ressurection

Screencapture9-2.png

Ex-TGG for 5-7 months

Ex-DY for 1 year and 3 months. [Co-Leader]

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Hey Chris, there is like 6+ Ex-Tgg in Fi. You also meet the full member requirements of 84+ Range AND 84+ Magic/Strength. Hope to see you apply soon.

pawhv0.png

Fr0ze.jpg

Rip Pure Annihilation
Rip The Golden Gods
Rip Ascendency
Rip Carepdiem

Your stat's are perfect for EOP, we have 2-3 miniwar's a day which are mostly F2P, we have daily pk trip's in P2P and F2P during the week, also like DY we like to think of ourselves good at mini's. EOP is alot more relaxed then other community's, we like to have a laugh but also know when to become serious.

#Clan-EOP

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Yo Chris, I have seen you around PC a bit you seem like a cool guy and pretty chilled. You'll like Devastation for several reasons; we do F2p & P2p mini-wars, events, pk trips. Our community is pretty chilled and really friendly!

You should really try to join a clan that is F2p AND P2p based like Devastation, I can see you have only been in F2p based clans. You don't want to quit Rs without trying out both servers do you? You should really consider joining Devastation.

Devastation is one of the very few clans that actually are on good terms with their rivals (EOP, E, TLP, Cp). We have been able to team with all the clans I named, and we don't get crashed by them and we don't crash them. If you want to join a clan that is right behind the top 3 and still have successful Pk trips you should join Devastation.

Here few of the events/wars we done/doing this week.

1. Monday (30Min prep even opts with Fatality 2-1 to Fi) (F2p)

2. Tuesday (Rune thrownaxe Inner War lasted 1 hour 30 minute with SICK fun, It was awesome) (P2p)

3. Wednesday (Even opts with TLP for PCT, P2p clan wars) (P2p)

4. Thursday (Day off)

5. Friday (Even opts with EOP for PCT, F2p clan wars) (F2p)

6. Saturday (Full-Out F2p clan wars with TLP and F2p pk trip with high opts after) (F2p)

7. Sunday (P2p pk trip or some other P2p related event) (P2p)

Normally we have more F2p/P2p pk trips during the week, but thanks to PCT we can't do that this week.

Also R1N joined Dv 1 week ago, he was positive surprised with the P2p events we do and actually found them extremely fun.

It would be sick to see you joining Devastation, no matter what I wish you good luck on your choice.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Guest wcking
Trying to wonder why idiots who are not Fi tell him to apply for Fi...

why not?

close this btw, applied to Fatality