Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A European Clan!

Beast Lmfao

trips are too late, its like 01:00 in the night when trips start lmao

Damn where the hell do you live, but um Im pretty sure the saturday trips dont start at like 1 am your time maybe the friday trips tho

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

come visit the #1 pure clan and were also based Gmt we also are very active midweek so you can always come a join us whether it be midweek preps or even trips and 3-4 mini's a week (mainly p2p) and also F2p and the times are very stable for what ever time zone you are in you wont regret it ;)

#Finalownage

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/

lolrelax.png

aucsi0.jpg

You could also try out the #1 F2P Pure clan Mayhem Makers

stop giving out false information my dear friend ;)

Join FOE they are the best clan around I'm gmt+1 and i have loads of fun in foe official events at 10pm my time on sat and sun and loads of events on weekdays which i still can be without going to bed to late

bestwarrer.png

every clan trips are at the same time during the weekend so it wouldnt matter which you joined, but during the week some clans might have events early.

I suggest EOP good f2p working hard in p2p and getting better. Events during the week at all times, and like i said before weekend events are the same for everyone.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Try Iron Legion or Intense Redemption

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

stop giving out false information my dear friend ;)

Join FOE they are the best clan around I'm gmt+1 and i have loads of fun in foe official events at 10pm my time on sat and sun and loads of events on weekdays which i still can be without going to bed to late

NOT FALSE INFO ITS DA TRUTH

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

TLP/MM.. I'm not sure tho tbh

TLP - P2P Based, been doing a lot of F2P lately also

MM - F2P Based, does P2P to

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

You really won't find a "european" based clan. All the upper clans your level pk at 1:00 AM your time, the only clans who pk earlier are level 50 - 60 clans etc and their still pking at around 11:00 - 12:00 Am your time. There really aren't any pure clans suited for your time zone :\ Either just make the sacrifice and stay up late on Saturdays or... stay solo, or............ get def and join LDK or TR or FOOLS :P Or NG XD

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~