Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teams in general

Taylor

• 3 weeks later...

Teams are lame.

All the P2P ones anyways.

They come to real clans asking for mini wars in Clan Wars, when they should be out pking.

L

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

:(

I remember PKing at Hills with the same friends everyday, was so awesome back in around 05-06...

We'd grab fireblasts, rune baxe or warhammer and some binds and we'd go out own some runners...

Good old friends like t00 4zn, K0 Pker, Termite Noob, Polish PK, Ihsihs and a few more that I just can't remember right now..

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I had an awesome time getting small castle teams in old wild. We used to assemble some of the top F2P solo PKers at our level and clear worlds for fun

Kryptic Inc

Mayhem Maker

K Koo

S Y P H E N

Zpartan Jr

P U N A N2

^Some of the most pro lvl 60+ pures during the late F2P wilderness

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

yea i agree

i like pking with 3-4 people

but teams these days have 40+

wtf >.<

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yeah people make teams now because they are not brave enough to try out clans, as clans are easier are harder to run. For example you can recruit people that are already in clans, I think of most teams now as "secondary clans" well thats teams like NP and RF, aiming out for run-ins and domination in the wildy. However teams like Leet team which only consist of about 4-5 people are not aiming for MORE people, just close friends. Any team that pks with more that 10 I do not consider a team, most real teams are just mates pking together. The guy up there ^ saying any less than 5 people is not a team is WRONG.

hotkeying.gif

• 1 month later...

**** damn right!

I remember myself teaming with 4 extra ppl and dd at Hillz .. Then see 1 apron leading and we charge with 5 ppl then see ******* 40 people spreading ..

You see us dropping like flys lol xD

Good old ******* times :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• 2 weeks later...

I wish it was still like that

TH IS MY ONE