Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

g1 0n w33kend r0f1

Preschool

156e03s.png

After a good pull yesterday, we were confident of an action packed trip, which was exactly what we got, peaking today at 83 people. This trip lasted nearly for hours, featuring FOE, MM & a little bit of Fi. Unfortunately for the first 45 minutes of our trip we had to put up with a certain rival ddosing our teamspeak, but once we got out there we hit the ground running. Apparently we teamed with Calamity and CPR and a dozen other clans today, but I assure you this was 100% eop.

theoptube.png

..::::..

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality

Eruption of Pures Starting: 75

Fatality Starting: 79

After finally sorting out our audio, we chased Fi across worlds for about 20 minutes. Eventually they decided to defend at the 18 ports, with us rushing them from the south. We got on top of them and pushed them north of the altar within a minute, the momentum fully in our favour. Just after this MM crashed from behind us, saying off green capes.

100828172511.png

Soon after this FOE hit MM, allowing us to fully concentrate on Fi. We got a quick regroup in bhb, and rerushed. Both clans fought and eventually ended up in safe zone due to the cluster

Eruption of Pures Ending: 60 in clan wars.

Fatality Ending: 60 in clan wars.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elites

Eruption of Pures Starting: 76

Final Ownage Elites Starting: ~40 at start

Hearing that both MM and Fi had ended their brief trips, we now only had one clan left to fight. Hearing FOE were in the trees south of cw, we rushed in, to find them logging out. We attacked the 40ish that were left, with the rest of FOE logging back in. By the time they had all logged back in it was too late and they were pushed to clan wars. Not really claiming it as a win as FOE were half hopped.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 70

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 0 outside.

f0vtzc.png

Eager for a fairer fight, we found FOE waiting for us on gwas ledge. We went the long way around and rushed them straight up the stairs, only to find a team of mains. We ran through crater and found them at the northwest entrance. We pushed them south towards the 1v1 area next to the stairs, until FOE were all but in single. Hugging in and out of single allowed them to slowly gain the upper hand and take the win, but w/e.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~65

Final Ownage Elites Starting: ~65?

Eager for a rematch, we hit FOE west of stealing creation. Again we took control of the fight, with FOE hugging stealing creation, but steadily dropping. At one point there were no FOE left outside, but they returned and returned until eventually we had lost enough food and were out of prayer that all their returners could push through us and knock us into sc, at which point we decided to go to bhb for a regroup. I guess both clans had won this at some point, but FOE had the upper hand at the end.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~25 in stealing creation

Final Ownage Elites Ending: ~55?

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~60

Final Ownage Elites Starting: ~60?

After some really fun fights, both clans wanted another. This time we wanted to fight away from a hug zone, so we headed to altar. On the way there, FOE hit us side on, so we dragged the fight into the altar and pushed them back out. After some steady pressure their ranks thinned until we were able to push the fight out the gap and clear them.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~40

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: 53

Final Ownage Elites Starting: ~53?

I think our opts were roughly even for pretty much every fight we had. We wanted one last fight, and rushed FOE south of the cw pond. For the 3rd time today, FOE hugged, running in and out of clan wars, however as time grew on the FOE stopped returning until eventually we were the last clan standing.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~40

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 0 outside

f0vtzc.png

Now nearly 4 hours into our trip, we decided to end. Thanks to FOE for the great fights today, I'm glad we were able to step up and offer some competition. If anyone wants to baww about start/end opts displayed, I decided to take pictures of cc counts this week so Fi can sleep easy.

Thanks for reading~<3

f0vtzc.png

EOPictures:

eopfiq.png

35210301.png

spww.png

eopfi2.png

eopfi3i.png

deathx.png

eopfi4.png

eopfi5.png

eopmmfoefis.png

eopfi6.png

eopfi7.png

eopfi8.png

eopfimmfoe2.png

eopfi9.png

eopfi10.png

eopfoelogin.png

eopfoe2.png

eopfoe3.png

eopfoe4.png

eopfoe5w.png

eopfoe6.png

100829083138.png

100829083316.png

100829083439.png

100829083522.png

100829083553.png

100829083810.png

100829083813.png

100829083918.png

100829085041.png

100829085146.png

100829085313.png

100829090554.png

100829090636.png

100829091013.png

eopfoecw.png

100829091623r.png

www.eop-rs.com

#Clan-EoP

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya #1

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1262/eopfi9.png

See all those green capes running to BH??? After that we went to ruins where ~ 5 TD hit Goop forcing him to clan wars. Then you guys rushed in spamming we got cleared. Then we stepped outside asking you guys to come out & you refused. So.

they ran south of bh lol i saw them good try though.

inb4youwereteamedwithcpr

Before anyone says that EOP were teamed with us, they were not. CPR were at two of those fights with an unofficial trip pulling around 15 guys, we were just stood a little bit south of the graveyard fight killing staggers for a laugh, and a bit north of the clan wars fight hitting EOP in the rear at first until we realised they were in a fight. (sorry about that). Just want to clarify some stuff.

On topic: Looks like a beast pull there EoP and a even beastier trip, if beastier is a word... I dont think it is.

You were in Clan Wars?

You missed the part where your mains were hitting our fall in leader and we stepped out of clan wars spamming "Come outside" then you hopped. We had more ending than you so idk how you call that a win but w/e.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You missed the part where your mains were hitting our fall in leader and we stepped out of clan wars spamming "Come outside" then you hopped. We had more ending than you so idk how you call that a win but w/e.

lol you want a pic where your members are calling your mains before the trip started? And, you got pushed into BH when we fought 1v1 west of the cluster. We stayed outside and fought FOE 1v1 as shown in our video, i think we were like the last 2 clans out there. Then we clumped in the portal, mm came and we went to clw.

9kqihk.png

Yea, we were outside while you were remassing in Clan Wars (again while you were in BH remassing) , and why would we go outside and fight you when MM was right there? That doesn't sound like a good idea now does it? Good job on your trip, but you didn't win **** against us.

15zs5ro.jpg