Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

g1 0n w33kend r0f1

Preschool

Any EOP flaming on this topic will be dealt with, I wasn't at the trip but it looked like fun, wish I could have been there. Good fights to all clans today, especially FOE. :cool:

thekingu.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work boys.

Yea, we were outside while you were remassing in Clan Wars (again while you were in BH remassing) , and why would we go outside and fight you when MM was right there? That doesn't sound like a good idea now does it? Good job on your trip, but you didn't win **** against us.

08281014001.png

How could we win anything vs you guys when you just run from 1 safe spot to another lol

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Great work boys.

08281014001.png

How could we win anything vs you guys when you just run from 1 safe spot to another lol

that's not a safezone and that's when we were just about to fight you. try harder tho L

9kqihk.png

You were in Clan Wars?

All you did today was kill cp having 40 more, crash tlp, and run to cw claming a win of a fight that you took yourself away from? nice trip for 86 peak =D

if you didnt noticed all the fight between foe,mm, and eop was dragged north yet you ran to the south and claim a win LOL

we on the other hand went north to keep fighting mm and some foe, once they were gone we were trying to get a hold of you but some mains were attaking our fall in leader and we went to cw to get rid of them and try to find you again :ohmy:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I'm wondering why I even had to get that kill message as that's an FI main.. :(

Also, we were regrouping @ BHB, rushed out and pushed you into BHB.. for your own regroup. So..

Regrouping in a safe zone with absolutely no EoP left on the battlefield. :laugh:

Also, you should probably watch my video for clarifying your opinions.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Regrouping in a safe zone with absolutely no EoP left on the battlefield. :laugh:

Also, you should probably watch my video for clarifying your opinions.

Watched your video, I feel that there was one thing missing though???

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6388/eopfi10.png

Why didn't you come outside? Obviously our fight was disrupted anyhow with MM & Foe and there was your chance. We asked for you to come out & you guys logged out and ended your trip. Hmm.