Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

g1 0n w33kend r0f1

Preschool

Watched your video, I feel that there was one thing missing though???

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6388/eopfi10.png

Why didn't you come outside? Obviously our fight was disrupted anyhow with MM & Foe and there was your chance. We asked for you to come out & you guys logged out and ended your trip. Hmm.

Probably because MM was right there, and would have crashed it?

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder why all of EoP are inside BH on this picture.

Looking at your own video I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't because of Fatality.

It seems that FI was pushed from the portal to the graveyard entrance while suffering sustainable losses. (1:15 if your video if you wish to follow)

I then see FI wanting to regroup after those loses, and doing so at the front BHB. You can note that any FI returning wouldn't need bank, so the point of banking was unnecessary. (1:30)

From 1:30 to 1:40 you are attacking no one, thus doing no damage to EoP.

You can see your target, a member of EoP, enter the bank at 1:42, as well as many other EoP.

This concludes that you had nothing to do with EoP being in the BHB. It was MM/FOE.

I will continue however.

From the point of EoP's entrance in BHB to 2:10 (your entrance in BHB), FI seem to try to regroup, either at the front of BH or entrance to the grave.

You then bank.

You exit the bank at 2:25. You fight with EoP.

You can see people from both clans hug the steps of bounty hunter. It appears EoP runs north at 2:35.

From the glimpse of you chasing an EoP member, you can see another clan there. And judging by where FOE was earlier in the video (when EoP was in bank), I'd assume that it was MM north and FOE south. So I'm assuming MM was the clan EOP rushed.

As you can see, FI did not chase EoP. They stayed at the stairs, waiting for EoP to come back at them. However, EoP continued to fight MM. You then ran to the portal, where you then ran to clan wars and say EoP cleared.

You can actually see at 3:15 where EoP runs out of CW, wanting to fight you.

This resulted in the following picture being taken:

This conclude the text commentary on Fatality's video posted on EoP's topic.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Good fights today

Was loads of fun nice loot today

Managed to kill my targ on a pk trip for the first time in a while :laugh: (he was EOP)

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

@Mateo: It isn't my problem that MM/FOE Decided to crash our fight with EoP. If you decide to watch my video you will notice that we charge into CLW With EoP already inside the safezone. They wanted an attempt to redeem themselves so they ventured out for maybe 5 seconds when MM pushed them inside. If you weren't in the safezone (twice) In the first place we wouldn't have had this problem with continuing the fight.

TL:DR Stop hiding in safe zones and walking out only giving the opposing clan 5 seconds to continue the fight.

I'm not EoP so the "you" is unnecessary.

Moving on.

It's good to see that you read my post.

I'm glad you grasped the concept that Fatality wasn't the threat to EoP. It was FOE and MM. The fact that you guys didn't even fight anyone after the initial retreat except for when EoP rushed you guys near BH stairs and clans were using the stairs to hug off people concludes that you weren't a factor in this fight. You might as well left. You bragging about EoP entering a safe zone and then defending with you standing in a safe zone and EoP outside only nulls any points you have made on this thread and any points you wish to make further on this thread.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

@Mateo: It isn't my problem that MM/FOE Decided to crash our fight with EoP. If you decide to watch my video you will notice that we charge into CLW With EoP already inside the safezone. They wanted an attempt to redeem themselves so they ventured out for maybe 5 seconds when MM pushed them inside. If you weren't in the safezone (twice) In the first place we wouldn't have had this problem with continuing the fight.

TL:DR Stop hiding in safe zones

since the first fight was crash by MM ANd you win... why wouldnt u wanna hit us a 2nd time and win again. Also if you look At the FOE topic MM is running to clan wars because FOE pushed them why would they stop and attack eop.

signature1.png

I'm not EoP so the "you" is unnecessary.

Moving on.

It's good to see that you read my post.

I'm glad you grasped the concept that Fatality wasn't the threat to EoP. It was FOE and MM. The fact that you guys didn't even fight anyone after the initial retreat except for when EoP rushed you guys near BH stairs and clans were using the stairs to hug off people concludes that you weren't a factor in this fight. You might as well left. You bragging about EoP entering a safe zone and then defending with you standing in a safe zone and EoP outside only nulls any points you have made on this thread and any points you wish to make further on this thread.

Considering EoP were in the safezone for the majority of these fights. I don't understand how they were a factor toward Fatality either.

I will happily agree that MM/FOE Probably did the majority of the damage with their superior numbers, but EoP are far from victorious.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Considering EoP were in the safezone for the majority of these fights. I don't understand how they were a factor toward Fatality either.

I will happily agree that MM/FOE Probably did the majority of the damage with their superior numbers, but EoP are far from victorious.

They were banking because they were fighting. You probably wouldn't know judging by the video.

It was FOE/MM, EOP, then FI, for that fight, judging by your own video, imo.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

SHUT THE **** UP ALL OF YOU BEFORE I PEW PEW WARN LEVELS

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

They were banking because they were fighting. You probably wouldn't know judging by the video.

It was FOE/MM, EOP, then FI, for that fight, judging by your own video, imo.

The whole clan banking at the same time is normally called leaving the battlefield.

It also seems your post have gone from providing evidence to just posting your person opinion.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

The whole clan banking at the same time is normally called leaving the battlefield.

It also seems your post have gone from providing evidence to just posting your person opinion.

That is because in order to bank, you have to leave the battlefield. They had to bank because they were out of supplies. They were out of supplies because they were fighting. They continued to fight after they banked.

It seems my posts contain logic, imO.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

That is because in order to bank, you have to leave the battlefield. They had to bank because they were out of supplies. They were out of supplies because they were fighting. They continued to fight after they banked.

It seems my posts contain logic, imO.

So using your logic;

Any clan is allowed to leave the battefield for a clan banking period so that they may restock.

I wish you and anyone else the best of luck attempting this in a 1v1 fight. Glad we're using your logic.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

So using your logic;

Any clan is allowed to leave the battefield for a clan banking period so that they may restock.

I wish you and anyone else the best of luck attempting this in a 1v1 fight. Glad we're using your logic.

why even continue to argue..... Eop will stand firm behind what they think happened and you will stand firm behind what you believe happened? your making yourself look like an idiot fighting your heart out over a runescape battle.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

idk y you guys have to always come on our topic and argue about every little thing...

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

U guys pwned today.

was scouting all day lookin for u lot but never found until accidentally at port lol shame shame

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Looking at your own video I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't because of Fatality.

It seems that FI was pushed from the portal to the graveyard entrance while suffering sustainable losses. (1:15 if your video if you wish to follow)

I then see FI wanting to regroup after those loses, and doing so at the front BHB. You can note that any FI returning wouldn't need bank, so the point of banking was unnecessary. (1:30)

From 1:30 to 1:40 you are attacking no one, thus doing no damage to EoP.

You can see your target, a member of EoP, enter the bank at 1:42, as well as many other EoP.

This concludes that you had nothing to do with EoP being in the BHB. It was MM/FOE.

I will continue however.

From the point of EoP's entrance in BHB to 2:10 (your entrance in BHB), FI seem to try to regroup, either at the front of BH or entrance to the grave.

You then bank.

You exit the bank at 2:25. You fight with EoP.

You can see people from both clans hug the steps of bounty hunter. It appears EoP runs north at 2:35.

From the glimpse of you chasing an EoP member, you can see another clan there. And judging by where FOE was earlier in the video (when EoP was in bank), I'd assume that it was MM north and FOE south. So I'm assuming MM was the clan EOP rushed.

As you can see, FI did not chase EoP. They stayed at the stairs, waiting for EoP to come back at them. However, EoP continued to fight MM. You then ran to the portal, where you then ran to clan wars and say EoP cleared.

You can actually see at 3:15 where EoP runs out of CW, wanting to fight you.

This resulted in the following picture being taken:

This conclude the text commentary on Fatality's video posted on EoP's topic.

Thread Closed.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

U guys pwned today.

was scouting all day lookin for u lot but never found until accidentally at port lol shame shame

we werent doing anything for the first 30 mins lol a certain clan decided to ddos our ts =\ we could only wait till it went back up and start doing some damage :biggrin:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

So using your logic;

Well. I hate to say it. I thought we were talking about the cluster fight involving MM,FOE, FI, and EOP. Here we were talking about a 1v1 fight. I don't recall FI stepping out of clan wars for this situation to happen though. Enlighten me.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.