Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Video Recording/ Editing HELP

GShock

I want to start recording and editing videos. All I know to record or start making is you need hyper cam but I'm stuck on the software to edit. I was wondering if anyone can send me easy to read/watch guides to make videos or free software link. I don't want any of those 30 day trials lol. LOVE n peace.

Only way to not use 30 day trials is by cracking a program(Which you shouldn't do) or buy an program.

The best program out there is Sony Vegas. I would combine it with Adobe After Effects.

Only way to not use 30 day trials is by cracking a program(Which you shouldn't do) or buy an program.

The best program out there is Sony Vegas. I would combine it with Adobe After Effects.

AAE free?

AAE for intro's and transmissions ect..

Vegas for editting the clips.

I would use hypercam but using camtasia codec's for less lag better quality.

Camtasia free?

• 2 weeks later...

Adobe After effects isn't free, and it's only really used for visual effects. Combine it with the likes of 3D StudioMax, Cinema4D and perhaps Shake/Maya and Motion then you'll have yourself some pretty professional visual effects. But that's not necessarily needed.

However, as many have suggested Sony Vegas is good; easy to crack as well. But if you're up for it, you could try and find a crack for CS5 Master Edition (If that's that what it is called?). You'll get all of the adobe programs, Photoshop, After Effects, and even Abobe premier which is their editing software. The benefits of having all of the adobe programs is that you can import/export easily.

#mayhem-makers

• 2 weeks later...