Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

77 prayer?

Bwuq

Hello, I'm New to Pure-Warfare, and I've been thinking for the past while of what I should do with my account.

Heres my idea, I personally am not into pking unless its with manditory clan trip, or with friends. I have recently gotten two chaotic weapons at a pretty low combat, the chaotic rapier, and the chaotic maul. My thought is woundering if I should get 77 prayer for Rigour and Augury, could help in future pcls/minis.

I want to know what the rest of the community thinks, please feel free to post

rsn: G 0 Th I C

- Alejandro

117/120 dg

Hey I'm in #Puredung quite a lot but have no clue how to organise or get started with it would be great if you could lend a helping hand, my personal opinion I wouldn't get higher pray until higher combat or levels.

jajbew.gif

Hey I'm in #Puredung quite a lot but have no clue how to organise or get started with it would be great if you could lend a helping hand, my personal opinion I wouldn't get higher pray until higher combat or levels.

Yes, I am an op in #puredung, we do need to get it more organised and a lot of the other people higher rank have stopped dging because they got their said chaotic, we do need to find a homeworld, but for now the best way to dung is like this

f1-29, c1 rush, f30+ 5:5 large in world 77.

if you are below 60-70 dungeoneering its recomended that you solo until ~lvl 60-70, the fastest way for solos at lower levels is

level 30: c1 rush f1-f5, solo smalls

level 40: c1 rush f1-f10, solo smalls

level 50: c1 rush f1-f15, solo smalls

follow the pattern above for level 60, just add another 5 floors to c1 (complexity 1)

when you solo smalls have it always as complexity six, and never reset until all the floors you can do are checked off, try to never repeat a floor, as it is a major waste of time

117/120 dg

Ideally, in a solo pking situation... it wouldn't help all that much. Espescially if your melee based. Mainly because a pure doesn't have access to peity. The extra prayer levels would be wasteful unless you were going for turmoil.

If its only for your clan, then ofc it couldn't hurt. I just don't think it would be significant enough of a boost to get 150k tokens for.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid