Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New feature updates?

Sefket

Quoted from Runescape Community

I'm typing this for a 2nd time because my 1 hour expired earlier (still in my hotel in London) and it didn't save my text ftl, so I'm going to keep it shorter this time... also be answering questions, adding more text/information and photos and videos when I get back home in 2-3 days....

Been talking for hours with the Jagex Moderators at the RuneFest, and got some good information on ingame stuff.

-Got a look at the new Gnome designs. Looked kinda like chibi characters.

-The artist wished she could redesign the basic armours (bronze-rune) but has other things to work on first.

-Manskirts are hopefully going to be redesigned to look more manly (yay) - The artist didn't like those either.

-Zombie kittens coming...?

-Testing a piece of content can take up to 2 weeks with a team of like 16 people.

-A sky is most likely going to be added, but probably after Stellar Dawn's release (taking the technique for that from SD).

-The belt slot is probably going to be added in the future, including belts based on how long you've had membership and belts based on the different skills (boosting combat or holding tools or so).

-Mod Chris L made the Strange Power event.

-The floors after Occult are going to be called Warped, which will look kinda like Hell with fire and stuffs.

-The new demon boss which will come with that will be switching weapons (including Saggitarian Bow) and also require players to switch weapons.

-There will be 2 more Dungeoneering batches and a total of 60 floors at the end.

-At the end the Strange Power will be explained, and is supposed to be one of the reasons players play RuneScape (as in how epic it is going to be).

-The Frozen Door in Godwars is -NOT- Zaros, nor Guthix related. It is not designed at all yet.

-Mod Chris L was thinking of creating a boss monster behind the Frozen Door that's supposed to be so wicked and powerful that the 4 Gods sealed it away behind it (surprisingly close to what I had suggested a while back on the official forums).

-Armour with increasing Lifepoints are probably going to be added in the future.

-Mods were interested in my idea for old skool PvP worlds (pre-2007 gear and weapons allowed only).

Alrighties, I got some photos uploaded now:

Queu before entering Runefest. Arrived 20-30 minutes before opening.

runefestqueubeforeentra.jpg

Another queu photo, my first view of Party Pete (he rocked =P) Was hoping to get a few better photos of him, but none of the others turned out really well.=/

runefestqueubeforeentra.jpg

Mod Emilee appeared during my talk with Mod Chris L and couldn't resist taking a photo.=p

runefestmodchrislandmod.jpg

The mod with the best job in Jagex (yes, I'm jealous).=p Forgot to ask her name, but she showed some secret concept art.8)

runefestconceptartist.jpg

The Golden Gnome Video Awards in the big hall.

runefestgoldengnomevide.jpg