Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

News revamp

Karl

Well, the news on the homepage:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/pw/

This was run by a script called cutenews, just because it was effective at the time. However, I hated it and found it annoying to use in conjunction with our custom coded Admin section.

I have, therefore, recoded the news, it looks exactly the same, however, we can access it and change it much easier and it also leaves more things open in the future, should we wish to change it slightly.

The news also looks a lot better on Internet Explorer, and shouldn't break away from the rest of the page now :)

On another note, it will also load quicker, hooray! I've also added a gradient bar to each of the guide tables, this is just to make it look a bit fancier.

Hope you enjoy the changes :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

"I has tweaked a bit of the coding to save resources." -_-

Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait for more updates.

Well, actually, we need to save on resources. The more I try to save resources, the quicker the pages will load, therefore the site will be much more effective.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Well, actually, we need to save on resources. The more I try to save resources, the quicker the pages will load, therefore the site will be much more effective.

lrn2english

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

I like, good job man!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png