Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure Clan world is dieing.

the abba dds

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say the Pure world is dying as there are 4+ Pure clans that have been alive for a good 4+ years. Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, Fatality and The Last Pures. "Never say never!"

Forgot Corrupt Pures in that list, been open for 5+ years.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

The fact that foe accepts up to 29 defence makes me laugh. Your all proud at how foe doesn't accept 30 defence, when 29 defence? that's nowhere ******* near pure...

And maybe you say people make mistakes... you cannot make the mistake to get 1-29 defence... so that just proves that pures get "defence" on purpose, making them, in my opinion not a pure.

I would be proud if foe only accpeted 1-9 defence... not 29...

~Arran.

"(Don't get me wrong, I followed the defence thing, but simply because everybody else was doing it.)"

Nice logic.^ So therefore your not Pure as you trained defence on purpose?

I'm not here to cause any drama or tension between myself or anyone on these boards. But I suppose you wanted it by reading your idiotic post. I simply pointed out what level of defence my clan accepted which is relevent on your topic. I see also your an Ex-Epidemic member. By reading your comment do you not think it's abit hypocritical shaming another clan about their requirements and who they accept yet your Ex-Clan was one of the worst clans for it.(Not saying Epidemic where a bad clan, cause they weren't. Just putting my point across that the average level of Defence was quite high.)

Now to finish up this little quarrel. "You would be proud if Foe accepted 1-9 Defence.. Not 29?"

I'd personally be proud of you if you stayed 1 Defence but obviously you didn't. Oh the irony of you posting about impurity on Pure forums yet you aren't even PURE! Try quoting but I won't respond. Have fun reading your own verbal KO aswell.

Thanks,

~Lileh.

The Pure Clan world has changed a lot. With pk worlds cut down it's much harder for weekend trips to be anything but crashfests. Not only that there is much more flaming going on and much fewer full out wars than way back.

Of course it may not be dying but there have been some major changes the last few years. If Jagex comes out with enough updates that benefit the Pure with Defense then I could see the pure world merging with the Zerker world.

Would be nice if a propper pure clan opened and only accepted say 1-9 defence, ik there are low clans that do this but no-one really care about them, say if a good leader opened a decent med-high level clan with these reqs they would actually do pretty well and i'd say get a good bit of support.

Anyways the only way I see this changing is if someone preferably one of the larger clans takes the iniative and shows the world and the upcoming clans that you do not have to accept 20-30 def inorder to compete effectively.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

because, everyone that was around in the early time for pure clans are all "grown up" and don't wanna play this game anymore, the original are all 18+ about now.

I've been involved in pure clanning for years, back in the days of Iron Legends and so on. That's years ago, yet I'm only 16 :)

I've been involved in pure clanning for years, back in the days of Iron Legends and so on. That's years ago, yet I'm only 16 :)

Young Kid

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

off topic: inu is gay

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

What makes you say that? Look at all the clans closing.

And look at all these clans opening

Fearless

Carnage

Exclusive

All in the past week^, clanning has always been like this, clans open, clans close, it's runescape, it's life.

#irclan - where banter happens

Guess booting pures with more then 10 def is to hard, i agree it is. IL had a mini a while back vs i believe, team mithril. to start they all had 30 def, expect the leader, and one of their members was 35? def? Claiming to be an Agile pure?

i think were loosing the defense fight, big time.

-Yes i have two 30 deffers in my clan,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Guess booting pures with more then 10 def is to hard, i agree it is. IL had a mini a while back vs i believe, team mithril. to start they all had 30 def, expect the leader, and one of their members was 35? def? Claiming to be an Agile pure?

i think were loosing the defense fight, big time.

-Yes i have two 30 deffers in my clan,

"TEAM mithril"

Its your choice to fight clans with higher defence. Don't complain

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Is it only a matter of time before Foe, MM and TLP are letting in zerker and rune pures?

**** off kid, its the little clans who are bumping up the def levels...

foe and mm have stuck to their guns when every clan around them has been having kids with def up to 38 and all sorts.

#TEAM-WALLI