Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So far...

GShock

Fearless will die.

DP be fondly remembered.

GL to carnage hope they do well.

Pretty much summed up everything I had to say on the past.

The future:

1. FOE and MM will have a rivalry.

2. A clan will open.

3. A clan will close.

4. A clan will slump.

5. A clan will improve in P2P and another in F2P.

6. The clan in 3 will re-open.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

-DP had been pulling badly for a long time, it was inevitable. Should be quite missed amongst most people.

-Don't know why Carnage would close and re-open, hopefully they don't become a Calamity type clan in terms of closing/re-opening.

-Hadn't heard of DF closing at all.

-Wasn't aware Ex had closed let alone re-opening.

-CY and whatever that DV clan are merging? Cute, can't wait to see it close in a few weeks.

fdvo0z.png

Fearless will be competing with cp for a few weeks, then they will slump. Fatality should be pulling less to their pk trips since i heard a few dp left. Exclusive will comeback strong but will end up like il losing alot of members. I expect mm to step up pretty soon. Lastly, there will be alot of suprises and we will see who are the best pure clans.

Clans that will be little affected

1. FI - Will go down a little probably not going to lie.

2. MM - Fighting desperately with FOE but having a lot of trouble..... Will probably go down a little too

Clans that will slump

1. not sure, my guess is TLP/EOP/CP no offence to any of you guys.

2. Carnage/Fearless - I think they will die no offence once again.

Clans that will be dominate

1. FOE - Basically has a 180 man ml lol

I don't think there is any logic in this post besides fearless dying.

Why would TLP EOP and CP slump and FI not

maulerpixil1-1.gif

half of those clans wont make it

Especially the NEW ones...you'd have to be a pro world 17 ge recruiter to make it honestly, and even if you do you're going to come across many obstacles to get yourself out of.

1. Ex - Ermm...No offense to Souli or any of them but they were basically peaking because they had 5 retarded little forum/cc clans 'close' into them, the problem with that is they come to trips for 2 weeks, then they just dissappear and God only knows what they do. Only reason ex won't do much unless they get those little bitty clans to merge lol.

2. Fs - Will just be a little ***** fight that closes everything I'd say.

3. C - Looks strong so far tbh, hopefully they can keep it going.

4. IL - Will slump like **** because of the fact C re-opened, they had like 80% C members, but pug is doing a decent job with it.

I see TLP slumping a bit again, were doing great in the last of summer, haven't heard from them since DP closed actually...Unfortunate.

half of those clans wont make it

Especially the NEW ones...you'd have to be a pro world 17 ge recruiter to make it honestly, and even if you do you're going to come across many obstacles to get yourself out of.

1. Ex - Ermm...No offense to Souli or any of them but they were basically peaking because they had 5 retarded little forum/cc clans 'close' into them, the problem with that is they come to trips for 2 weeks, then they just dissappear and God only knows what they do. Only reason ex won't do much unless they get those little bitty clans to merge lol.

2. Fs - Will just be a little ***** fight that closes everything I'd say.

3. C - Looks strong so far tbh, hopefully they can keep it going.

4. IL - Will slump like **** because of the fact C re-opened, they had like 80% C members, but pug is doing a decent job with it.

I see TLP slumping a bit again, were doing great in the last of summer, haven't heard from them since DP closed actually...Unfortunate.

I don't see TLP slumping hhaa. but then again i'm not as close to the action as you, i think Ex, Fs will go far if there leadership is strong. :D

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Clans that will be little affected

1. FI - Will go down a little probably not going to lie.

2. MM - Fighting desperately with FOE but having a lot of trouble..... Will probably go down a little too

Clans that will slump

1. not sure, my guess is TLP/EOP/CP no offence to any of you guys.

2. Carnage/Fearless - I think they will die no offence once again.

Clans that will be dominate

1. FOE - Basically has a 180 man ml lol

lol Eop slumpin, no we're making FI slump rofl

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

It's a rebirth.

Pure clans will die, join the top 3, break off and make new clans, some will rise, some will fall, and the community will be back to where it is now in a couple of decades

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I foresee a new power arising. Within the next month a new clan, with a new political ideology will emerge and revolutionise the way clans function. Systematically altering the 'pure community' through rewriting what seems to be 'text book knowledge'.

#mayhem-makers

I foresee a new power arising. Within the next month a new clan, with a new political ideology will emerge and revolutionise the way clans function. Systematically altering the 'pure community' through rewriting what seems to be 'text book knowledge'.

Disciples of Elvemage. I can see it now...

Anyways.

1. Final Ownage Elite/Mayhem Makers - always and forever. Possibilities of Eop in F2p and TLP in P2p to appear for short periods of time.

2. Usually one of the above, rarely do both of them fall out of the top two(if ever). [ Foe/Mm ]

3. An older clan that became dominant. [Eop/Tlp/Fi/Cp]

4. Most likely one of the older clans, but there is a possibility that a "new power",as pierz put it, could emerge as a dominant medium clan. This new power could also take 3rd for a week or two. [Eop/Tlp/Fi/Cp] & (new power)

5. Older clans that are in a slump, or cannot reach #3/4. [Eop/Tlp/Fi/Cp]

6. Older clans. [Eop/Tlp/Fi/Cp]

7. Lower-Med clans that gain hype will eventually reach here, but never cement themselves over the older clans, unless this clan is at the stage where they become the new power as mentioned above. Intense Redemption is most likely the most stable clan for this position, they're always around #4-8 in both servers while other clans rise, fall, and die.

8 and below. New clans (Ch/Fs/Cpr/C/Il/rest/new arrivals)

Note: I will count old clans reopening as a new clan, unless they can gain their old spot in the shortest amount of time, as shown by IR. So Fs/C/Il are new clans as they do not have the same feel as they did before.

Pure world in a nutshell.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.