Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching far and wide

Ow 3 Hit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Lol'd at that. You seem to be a p2p pure so idk why cp are spamming this topic. I suggest you to join Ir or chaotic i think both of em would suit you well.

oh i see punk ;)

And 3 hit, a little advice, try reading my new topic on loyalty and tag's ( basically find a good clan that has a great community and youll settle nicely)

try out #clan-cpr.

good community and we have a bunch of laughs on sunday trips ;) il have to post some pictures up later of what we did :P

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

Knew u wouldn't stay in foe that long. You won't find anything as near as good as foe is.

FOE may be the best, but FOE makes you feel more of an opt then anything. Was a genuine feeling 2 years back, when I was into it. Then I phased out of RS, and quit FOE + RS.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

IR or Carnage both got great community and are more of a P2P based clan, good luck mate.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Yeah if you want to be a part of a nice community and not just a other 3+ opts, id suggest IR,TLP,C

Carnage just re-opened and have a friendly community, IR tbh has one of the best communitys out there, TLP my time there i really enjoyed it and you could tell how no one felt like +3 opts was a really nice tight community, sorry for a 2nd post.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Look at CPR, were rising up in the pure world and are currently the only MPC that will fight the big boys. If you want to contribute something to the clan, your more than welcome to. At least check us out before you make up your mind, I think you would enjoy yourself if you joined.

Look at CPR, were rising up in the pure world and are currently the only MPC that will fight the big boys. If you want to contribute something to the clan, your more than welcome to. At least check us out before you make up your mind, I think you would enjoy yourself if you joined.

not trying to be mean bro but you only fight the ''big boys'' in clan wars and you've only fought 2 of em 2 times i don't really see you asking for more.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

@Inu

IR is not like a Mini Foe.

In my opinion, Foe is a Big community with a lot of Sad jerks and a lot of shining friends.

Intense Redemption is a small community opposited to FOE, But There's enough to never be alone in the clan chat, Irc, or Teamspeak.

What I personally like the best, is that you feel like you personally can Contribute to the community of IR. The events are fun-filled and everything is Just as your dream clan is ment to be. I recommend to everyone out there reading this, Come in either

#irclan

or Ir Channel cc

And have a chat with us! Why not? You'll have a great time and You might even comcider joining. Also, Members hanging out on the forums get quick responses and gets to know people more.

If you should Think about joining, Don't be afraid to put me as ref. and say You recruited me if asked.

If you need ANY Help, Don't hesitate asking me, But I'm mostly Private on friends, so ask me in Ir Channel cc.

Thanks for reading! Hope you come see us soon!

~Food Nubs

100830215438.png