Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[9/11/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a fun trip, i wish i could have attended but i had irl plans =[

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

They went from 85 to 40, you're saying they had 45 DP applicants? LOOL

Once again, good job CP :)

?!?!??! R u bad reader

I referred to the part where he said they had DP apps cuz they all quit after big disappointment

Eop you guys are scum learn to read the topic cp knows we were just messing around. Goodjob on your trip always knew you guys were better than fatality in f2p.

ye bro every one is better than fatality in f2p, we're the worst f2p clan of all time.

GJ on your trip CP

9kqihk.png

Lol people still use my;

[« « « « « «]

IRC:

Forums:

Memberlist:

[» » » » » »]

and my;

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

the texts positions I used to make Epidemic topics. I've seen over 15 topics with references to my way of making the topic lol(like the example here), from many different clans that had ex Epidemic go to them lol. Bad bad bad, make you're own inventions to make your topic look nice. I do get sort of annoyed at people who take it like they had it all along.

Didn't read the topic, just looked to see if you had my stuff like the rest of Cp's recent topics...

OT: Good job playing runescape. Dunno what else you did. :D

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Lol people still use my;

and my;

the texts positions I used to make Epidemic topics. I've seen over 15 topics with references to my way of making the topic lol(like the example here), from many different clans that had ex Epidemic go to them lol. Bad bad bad, make you're own inventions to make your topic look nice. I do get sort of annoyed at people who take it like they had it all along.

Didn't read the topic, just looked to see if you had my stuff like the rest of Cp's recent topics...

OT: Good job playing runescape. Dunno what else you did. :D

Sorry lawl if you want me to change it I can :P I just stole Andrews :P He made topics for CP so I have been using his haha. But if it really bothers you I can use something else :]

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Sorry lawl if you want me to change it I can :P I just stole Andrews :P He made topics for CP so I have been using his haha. But if it really bothers you I can use something else :]

Oh Andrew did that, lmao, I see where it comes from then. He's kewl, and I actually got a mature response rather than Dp's "FREE SPEECH" "WHERE'S YOUR TRADEMARK" "umadbro" response when they used basically my total setup.

Just try and make something original for Corrupt Pures and I'll be happy, don't need to change this one lol. More originality is better for the look of the topic, rather than something I've shown for more than 40 topics, some E have recognized it.

OT: Good job on the trip, read it all. Thank you for actually considering my statement.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Oh Andrew did that, lmao, I see where it comes from then. He's kewl, and I actually got a mature response rather than Dp's "FREE SPEECH" "WHERE'S YOUR TRADEMARK" "umadbro" response when they used basically my total setup.

Just try and make something original for Corrupt Pures and I'll be happy, don't need to change this one lol. More originality is better for the look of the topic, rather than something I've shown for more than 40 topics, some E have recognized it.

OT: Good job on the trip, read it all. Thank you for actually considering my statement.

Alright :D Thank you and no problem <3 I'll go into my lab and try to think of some nice little topic advancements ;)

I love you Lucky <3

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~