Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sunday 9/12/10 NFL

Hitttaa

Well Arian Foster was a ***** because I lost this week to someone who started him.

Started MJD who only got me 10 points and started Desean Jackson who got me 3. Where are the studs when you need them. Where you get Arian Foster who was a 2nd string RB in the beginning of preseason scoring 41 over CJ/MJD/Rice combined alone.

Hey people you should feel sorry for me

I had Peyton score me 40 some and Arian score me 40 some. And I scored over 185 for the week. AND I STILL LOST. Kid busted out a 205. you kidding me?

PS ravens yeeee

You're fantasy league must be terrible then if he managed to have a team that beat out the top 2 point leaders in week 1. That or your scoring is ridiculous.

Arp-1.png

you kiddin? they got lucky as **** lol.

How did they get lucky? Dallas has a ******* coach to decided to ignite a miracle at the end of the half which led to a TD. Then you have a ******* right tackle leading penalties to guard Orakpo..

Dumb decisions always end in miserable failures my friend.

How did they get lucky? Dallas has a ******* coach to decided to ignite a miracle at the end of the half which led to a TD. Then you have a ******* right tackle leading penalties to guard Orakpo..

Dumb decisions always end in miserable failures my friend.

They didn't gey lucky, but obviously the Redskins aren't the better team.

He wasn't trying to ignite a miracle, the play was supposed to be a hail mary, and honestly I doubt the Redskins would have done the same if he just threw it up. Romo throwing a screen and then Choice actually trying to run through contact at the 40 was dumb as hell.

Coaching wasn't the fault for Alex Barron. Bad scouting, drafting, and GMing has led to horrible depth on the o-line. Orakpo wasn't originally on Barron's side, they moved him over after he couldn't get past Holland. They can't switch Barron to somewhere else because Orakpo was destroying Barron, double teaming Orakpo isn't really worth it either.